where do I go from here?

hey guys, I need some help. I am trying so hard to leave her. It's been almost three weeks since she broke up with me. I don’t call, I don’t write (much), and I don’t stop and talk to her. But I can’t help but see her. And she is still just as beautiful, if not more so, then when she loved me. She is just as lovely and still so angelic. It isn't getting easier. If anything it's getting worse. And I've been seriously trying. I can't only imagine what it'll be like when I see her with HIM. I haven't cried for about a week, so I guess that's a good sign. But I still haven't, "come to my senses", so to speak. I still want to be with her. I still love her. Even though she very blatently told me that she doesn't love me and she is going out with HIM and that shouldn't bother me. Should I go back to her, or keep trying to forget her and be miserable without her? I wouldn't be able to stand going out with someone else. So where do I go from here?

Damn thats gotta be painfull, I at least have the advantage of being able to be away from my ex. I came accross a picture on my PC of her and me together, and i broke into tears, Your doing a lot better than me, keep up the good work!

As to your question, No, dont try and contact her, try and move on with your life the best you can, it will get better, and you will learn to love again believe you me! it takes time, but trust the stories of thousands like me and you, we will get over this, we will survive, and we will find love again! or it will find us first!

Hi ndgpnat,

I am sorry to read what you are going through. You must be in a very difficult position and I wish things were easier for you.

Your wounds are still very fresh. Three weeks is not too long ago. I can tell that you have loved this young woman dearly and that exactly is the same reason why you are in this difficult situation. I can tell you though that time will heal all your wounds. That won't go overnight, but eventually it will.

My suggestion is that you accept the pain as part of your healing process. It looks like you're doing pretty good already. It's okay to cry if you need to and it's totally human to feel profoundly sad and lost over loosing the one you loved. I would recommend you, though to let her go. I know this could be difficult for you to read, but from what I have learnt from your posting, it really looks like that she is not interested in you anymore.

I hope your wounds will heal fast and I wish you good luck and strength with that.

~ SwingFox ~

hwy man,

i see that you are heartbroken, and hey geuss what..its ok!it happens to all of us, but yea the best thing foryou to do at this point is just dont contact her. stasy away from contacting her!!! see i madethe mistake of calling the ex and asking her to take me back, and when she said no, i felt even worse!so then i left it for a week and hey i felt a bit better! so i have a few things to run by you that you can help yourself with!

1)discard everything you own that reminds you of her! emails, pictures, food, movies! put them all in a box and lock em up!!! dont burn orthrow them away just putthem somwhere you cant see them, like a friends house!

2)go out and have fun!!!! enjoy the friends in your life, have laughs with them get to know them better, take time to talk to your folks! try to excell in your job more! take time to watch for details!

3)dont be alone...ifyou find yourself bored and alone, go for a run, go to the gym, call a friend, ake up a hobby, but dont sit there and think your just going to kill brain cells!

4)be a teenager!!! go out hit on girls, flirt, go on dates, trust me you say you couldnt stand being with someone else? we are guys give us a bit of time and we mold to the comfort of a new love !!

5) and finally most important is music!! listen to upbeat fun msuic, not slow stuff, get into the rock!!a goodsong and good insperation for your situation is "swing swing- all american rejcts" good tune about breakups and moving on in your life! listen to the lyrics!!

i wish you the best of luck i know you will do fine, feel free to email me at email removed, if ever you need to just vent or anything, later man, and peace!