Should I marry him?

After 3 years of dating my fiance and I have gotten engaged. We have been living together for 2 years. Last summer we were not getting along at all. What made things worse was I snoop on his work computer and found out he had been interacting with alot of women. Two of the relationships was really serious. One woman had begun sending him love letters and calling his cell phone, the other they discuss sex and the web cam was involved (nudity). His work got bussier and later he quit this job. Our relationship became stronger. Today we got a computer at our house and he's already began speaking to some of the other women online and has installed the Web Cam. This computer he said was mainly for his job. He makes it seems that I need to get over my insecurites and that these women our in other states and countries. I truly love this man, but I cannot take this again . Am I being jeolus for nothing or should I move on?

In a matter of speaking, do what your heart tells you to do. If you seriously want to get married, then get married. Think about it long and hard. You said that you can't take anymore of it. If you get married, it'll continue. Does he know how you feel about this?? What would happen if you were to sit him down, and tell him how you feel?? Talk to him, confront him. See what he has to say about this.

Jen

as Jen has stated, this is my key to life: DO WHAT YOUR HEART TELLS YOU IS RIGHT! You know in your gut what is right for you. If you have doubts that your fiance will continue to be involved electronically with other women, there is a reason that you have those doubts. You are not being insecure or jealous to the point that you are pulling things out of the air for no reason...he has done something to make you feel this way.

I cannot tell you whether you should marry this man or not. This is a decision you alone will have to make. But I will give you a few questions to jog your thought:

Can you trust him not to do this anymore?

Do you have a strong communication in your relationship? Communication is the basis of understanding and without it, you have little.

Can you say that this man is 100% faithful to you, or will be once you get married?

Thesse factors are important in all relationships. Trust, communication, and faithfulness. If you feel that your man lacks in one or all of these then you should not necessarily cut things off, but postpone things until you can be sure that you will be happy in every way once you say your vows. I hope this helps. Good luck.