Barely know her, but I think I'm in love...

cliff1982

Well, it started out as me studying at her place a couple of nights ago and really we didn't even do much of that because we basically just chit chatted the entire time. Later that day, I asked her out and we decided to go catch a movie which went pretty good. The next day, I just couldn't stop thinking about her although I was not able to call her at all do to some of the works I had to do the following day. Felt miserable for like the entire day. Finally it was the day after that I was able to talk to her again, and we talked forever it was until 3 in the morning and my phone was actually on full battery when we started and it actually went out cause the batteries died. But we actually talked more after I plugged in my phone to recharge. Anyhow, the next day (which is today) we were back in school and she is in one of my classes. Unfortunately I was not able to talk to her much in class and our schedules were really conflicting for the day. It has been driving me insane at the moment, because I just can't stop thinking about her at the moment. It's like 4:30 am and i can't really seem to get any sleep. I have never really felt this way for any girl before, could this really be love? Please anyone, I'm seeking some advice. What should I do at this moment? Should I ask her out again? I mean just not talking to her for a day is frustrating enough.

well, if u asked her out once, and it went well, why do u even question if u should ask her out again with u feeling this way...haha..YES!!! ASK her out...

sounds like u may be growing in love to me,...but only time can tell after u two start spending time together. I find it easier to come to this determination when u can feel that its mutual versus caring 4 sumone, and not really knowing if they feel the same. That frightens me away, shielding my heart from pain. Dont stay away from her too much if its within ur power, because if she likes u, she may have time to question weather or not u really do care...and surely u dont want to leave any doubts in her mind, or have her guessing. The most kind and loving thing to do is spend the time that you seem to long for...spend it with her and cherish those moments of growing in love together...

nothing compares to it in the world...

: )

cookies

Hey thanks for all the advice, I really appreciate it. Right now I'm at work and I'm like totally dying to call her but I don't want to over do it. What's worse would be calling too much to annoy her. What would be suggested as how often I should call? And someone else suggested that I take Tylenol PM if I can't sleep, I don't know what that is all about but worth trying I guess.