New girl, first step

Okay well I have just started to get over this girl that I really liked, and my attention is starting to shift to a different girl. I am not sure if this is my bodys natural need to rebound and feel fulfilled, or if i really like her, but i have my attention on her. I know from a mutual friend that she thinks im good looking and will hook up with me but she isnt the type of person to want to be with one person and i have heard that she hooks up with a lot of different people. She is also very outgoing. I havent talked to her even though we both know of each other and both think each other are cute. I have heard that she likes someone else, but is wlling to hook up with me but i had to act quickly and start talking to her soon. i was introduced to her friday, and it was a quick simple this is, this is. i just said whats up and didnt really talk to her cause she went off and started talking to other people. im on break now so i havent talked to her but i have her screen name and i was wondering what i should do next. should i just randomly im her, or should i wait til i see her again in school? can somebody give me some good ideas on how i should go about talking to her and becming close to her?

it seems to me that u want a girlfriend badly. just be careful what ur getting into. she likes someone else, but shell go out with you too? it doesnt seem like she is very attached. if you get with her, u probably wont mean too much for her, and it wont be that good a relationship. and she hooks up with a lot of ppl. my advice, dont take the first thing u can. it may take a while, but it will be worth the wait

Dazedpunk said pretty much all. I always say: "Good things come to those who wait patiently." It does work for me. I am 30 now and I have some GOOD things in my life. I waited for a good job opportunity, and I have that. I live in a nice house, which I can afford by myself (no room mates!!). It does work!!

I am all with Dazedpunk that this young woman is not really attached and willing to stick 'just' with you. I am not saying that this is a bad thing, but it looks like you need somebody that will stick with 'just' you. So, that makes me worry a little bit.

It all is up to you. Things might or might not work out with her. Jut be careful and protect your heart a little bit. I wish you happiness and luck!

~ SwingFox ~

Hi,

I would suggest that you start to talk to her. Just some basic chit/chat like 'hi, how are you?', 'how was your last vacation?', 'where did you go?' ... things like that. I also suggest to make her a few compliments: "Nice sweater", "Great perfume!".

I hope this helped you on your way ... good luck!!

~ SwingFox ~