Does he like me?

lillybelle22

There is a guy from my class and he always teases me. He always comes to talk to me and joke around with me, whenever we see eachother we always give eachother this intense stare and smile. The other day, I came into class and all his friends were basically teasing him and said “Oh look who it is, didn’t you say you were looking for a girlfriend, whats your type again?” Hinting it at me, do you think he told his friends he likes me or is attracted to me? I like him but I don’t want to drop hints if he doesn’t like me and is just being friendly? He also usually only comes over to chat to me, no one else

Let’s put it this way... if he DOESN’T like you - he’s definitely been dropping enough hints and sending enough mixed messages to warrant any advances that you make. It’s completely reasonable for you to think that and make a move. It’s not like you would need to be ashamed or embarrassed.

Life is full of risks and you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.

I agree. Find a reason to give him your number.

Perhaps he's too immature or shy to ask you out. You can casually suggest getting coffee or something together.

There is a guy from my class and he always teases me. He always comes to talk to me and joke around with me, whenever we see eachother we always give eachother this intense stare and smile. The other day, I came into class and all his friends were basically teasing him and said “Oh look who it is, didn’t you say you were looking for a girlfriend, whats your type again?” Hinting it at me, do you think he told his friends he likes me or is attracted to me? I like him but I don’t want to drop hints if he doesn’t like me and is just being friendly? He also usually only comes over to chat to me, no one else

Archived