JessicaJones84

Hey everyone,

So I've explained the saga of this guy I met on a dating site 6 months ago who I'm too anxious to meet right now. Anyway, about a week ago he was messaging me and was talking about his mum finding her wedding dress in the loft and how his sister and his mum were trying it on. Then he sent me screen shots of his sister's Instagram posts which showed her and his mum wearing the wedding dress (I wondered why to be honest). I saw his sister's user name and started looking at her profile to see if I could spot pics of him (I know, stalkerish). Anyway I just went on my search thing on insta and my thumb accidently touched her profile pic which then started loading her 'story'. She has loads of followers but will be able to check the list of who viewed her story. I immediately came out of it but think it will still count as a view. Eeeeeek! This is sooo embarrassing. I blocked her but don't think this will stop her seeing that I viewed it. I'm seriously freaking out right now. I'm unsure if she knows I exist and if she does it just looks weird. He's messaging me now about something completely unrelated so I don't think he knows yet. But it's so frikken embarrassing. Do you think it will make me look obsessed?? The fact I've seen his little sisters Instagram story? I honestly didn't mean to! Serves me right for even snooping in the 1st place. This is probably going to look quite unattractive to them both right?

Thanks in advance for any comments X

Haha, don't worry! It most likely will go unnoticed.

Doubtful she will show him, since she has no idea who you are.

I'm wondering how you've been talking to this guy for so long without meeting up?

You're definitely keeping his interest! What is it you fear?

Thanks for your responses. I've calmed down about it but still feel a bit embarrassed. I'm hoping as she has so many followers that she wouldn't go through each individual few to see how they. He hasn't mentioned it and she hasn't blocked me.

I've been talking to him online for about 6 months! We have got quite close but at the moment I am too anxious to meet him and my mum has suddenly become very ill. Plus I am completing a really stressful masters degree. I'm surprised he is still in my life. I probably wouldn't the other way round. He is lovely. I hope I don't miss out 😊

Thanks for your responses. I've calmed down about it but still feel a bit embarrassed. I'm hoping as she has so many followers that she wouldn't go through each individual few to see how they. He hasn't mentioned it and she hasn't blocked me.

I've been talking to him online for about 6 months! We have got quite close but at the moment I am too anxious to meet him and my mum has suddenly become very ill. Plus I am completing a really stressful masters degree. I'm surprised he is still in my life. I probably wouldn't the other way round. He is lovely. I hope I don't miss out 😊

Re the bold, with that being the case the last thing you should be doing is building him up so much in your head you're having anxiety, if that's what's stopping you from meeting him, building it up over time isn't going to help your situation.

Archived