Depressed and need advice...

pandawan95

I have been with my boyfriend for a year and I am about 25 weeks pregnant with our daughter. Awhile back I found out he was on dating sites talking to women pretending to be single and sending a lot of sexts. He told me he would stop, didn't. Told me he would stop again, didn't. And now I just found more messages of him still doing it. He swears he hasn't followed through with anything, but I feel like I don't know him at all right now. I'm so depressed at the thought of not being with him and not raising our daughter together. I have another daughter from a previous relationship that didn't work, and I was so happy to be a family unit with this daughter. I don't even want to talk to friends or family about it because I'm so embarrassed he's doing this to me. But the depression is hitting hard and I need to talk to someone, so that is why I came here. Please help

Sorry this is happening to you. I would encourage you to see a therapist to find out why you attracted to these types of guys, and I would encourage you use multiple forms of birth control until you are married next time. I mean, it's a good thing you're not married I suppose since you won't have to deal with a messy divorce, but a guy that wants to marry you and you him, will be less likely to do this kind of stuff. And make no mistake, this guy will continue to do this kind of stuff. By not breaking up with him the first time, you have enabled him to do it again. I'm sorry if this is not much of a consolation, but it is my advice.

By not breaking up with him the first time, you have enabled him to do it again. I'm sorry if this is not much of a consolation, but it is my advice.

^^^ very very true.

Morally, your BF is not a good guy. He has a daughter on the way and already cheating on her mother.

He needs to attend counselling with you. If he refuses, you need to leave him.

I am so sorry this is happening, but it doesn't look as though he even thinks he needs to stop.

You need to be able trust him, and depend on him, once the baby arrives. That's when the real pressure starts

Archived