Is my Ex Gf warming up to me?

Cchance11

Dated my ex gf for 3 years. She ended it 2.5 months ago after I got complacent, lazy, and overall took her for granted. I put myself first and did things I wanted to do.

I begged and pleaded for a week after she broke up with me and after that went 1 month strict NC. I go to college and am in my senior year.

Before I left I get a text from her apologizing for not letting me speak after the breakup and telling me to make the most of my year. I relieved her guilt telling her I had no ill feelings.

2 weeks later she texts me telling me she misses me so much and feels she did not make the right choice because she now realizes how much she misses me. She tells me she still cares a lot. I ask for time and we call each other 3 days later. This conversation starts off natural, but she breaks down and expresses everything I failed to do and how much she was hurt. We cried and I apologized for everything letting her know I've been working on myself.

A few days after, I reach out through text and we chit chat for about an hour until she doesn't reply. Two days after that she reaches out to me by text and we have a upbeat conversation with emojis and laughs. She shows me her new hair in a picture and I complement it. She says "thank you, I love it!" And I say "you're welcome

It's two days since then and we haven't contacted one another. I'm stuck. I want her back. I don't know what she wants. In the phone call she says she is just going to go with the flow and the morning after she re added me on Snapchat. What can I do from heat to get the love of my life back???

Well your experiencing the effects of NC, it never fails to get the dumpers interest.

But when you contact her, she leaves the conversation.

Basically, when you contact a dumper for chit chat it will prove to her that she's made the right decision.

Your ship is currently heading to the sea of friendzone and icebergs if pain. The best thing to do is to tell her that you want her as a lover, but your not interested in anything in between. She can let you know if she ever changes her mind Then you go NC. Otherwise you'll be getting scraps from the table, signs that lead nowhere, etc.

Dude, you are taking the scraps that she is giving you and dreaming that they are the way back. And while there is a change this is the case, it is likely you are going to build this up more than it is.

She is playing the 'friend after the breakup' card in hopes of making things easier to move on for the both of you, but as she is focused on moving on, she doesn't think that it is causing you to want her back. It's also interesting that she is the love of your life now that she dumped you and not while you were being lazy and taking her for granted.

Close the door again, as this is just going to drag on and on making you worse. Keep moving forward, as if she does come back it won't be won't be to a whiny little puppy that is begging for food off the table. Close the door and move on like she is not coming back and start coming to terms that this might actually be what is happening. If something is going to happen again it will only be when she sees you are getting on with your life and not some hopeless love lorn individual who can't live without her.

Speak of the devil... she text me again tonight starting a little conversation. We even teased about her doing my homework for me. I think this is positive.

I left the conversation this time but not in a bad way(

Listen to what we're saying here, you are accepting scraps from the table. Take the advice we are giving!

Archived