Advice needed please :)

jasontru

So I just need a little feedback and advice. Let's say you've been seeing someone for 3-4 months and just want to see where you are both at in terms of what type of relationship you are in ie open, exclusive, friends with benefits ... So you tell this person that you enjoy being with them, want to continue, and not to mention you have been doing amazing things for this person. And they respond by saying: "If someone special walks through the door, I will leave you. And lets say I meet an attractive person one night while i am out, I would have sex with them and wouldn't tell you." How would you feel and what would you do?

Thanks

Also how could I ever trust this person? Her excuse was that it was just reality and was giving space for that to happen... Am I crazy?

So I just need a little feedback and advice. Let's say you've been seeing someone for 3-4 months and just want to see where you are both at in terms of what type of relationship you are in ie open, exclusive, friends with benefits ... So you tell this person that you enjoy being with them, want to continue, and not to mention you have been doing amazing things for this person. And they respond by saying: "If someone special walks through the door, I will leave you. And lets say I meet an attractive person one night while i am out, I would have sex with them and wouldn't tell you." How would you feel and what would you do?

Thanks

Laugh in their face, drop them cold right there and then and walk away....still laughing at their arrogance.

Dude, this is such a no brainer - you run away screaming. I was going to say that if you want to keep her around as a casual fk buddy, but I'd be worried about STD's with someone like that. You never know what she might share with you. Not worth the risk, imo.

Archived