The sadness and fear is crippling me

EruDaisuki

Hi, this is my first post post on this site. And also, english is not my first language, so please don't be too hard on me

I have this constant fear that love interests will always take advantage of me. If I ever fall in love, the guy would use me and lie to me.

I can't trust people in general, but especially boys are hard for me to deal with on a romantical level. It's great to be friends with them but if I ever develop that kind on feelings towards them, they will use me, just like I have seen in relationships around me. I know, that my thinking and my feelings aren't rational nor logical, but this Idea of never being truly loved and being used for sex, etc. is like a heavy cloud following me, I cry every day because I am so scared and I feel miserable.

I have always seen girls being promisquous to get attention. I don't know if I should be like that as well in order to be noticed and respected by boys.

How can I stop this endless circle of negative and depressing thoughts? Any held/advice will be appreciated

Hi, I have never had a boyfriend before, but fake friends have taken advantage of me in the past. I have never been in love before.

But I still have the fear I might end up being like some of my friends, who have been taken advantage of.

I have heard that when you're in love, you try everything to keep your SO with you. When I have a bf, he could use me as he pleases, and dump me.

I am extremely scared of that.

Hi, I have never had a boyfriend before, but fake friends have taken advantage of me in the past. I have never been in love before.

But I still have the fear I might end up being like some of my friends, who have been taken advantage of.

I have heard that when you're in love, you try everything to keep your SO with you. When I have a bf, he could use me as he pleases, and dump me.

I am extremely scared of that.

Well, luv you're putting the horse before the cart. Stop worrying about this until you start dating. You can never be used if you don't allow it so take things slow, never do anything that you feel uncomfortable doing, don't send nude pics to anyone, don't sext until you are in a committed, exclusive relationship. You be the boss of you with your strong personal boundaries and you'll do just fine.

How did "fake friends" take advantage of you?

Archived