Ex Gf Broke Up With Me Want Her Back. SUGGESTIONS?

So me and my ex gf had been going out for 1yr and 6m at the end of last month (October) she said she wanted a break. It seemed kinda forced this time cause in the past she has mentioned to take a break but I didn't know what it meant at first and I was scared to loose someone who means so much to me so I just kept disagreeing with the idea of a break.

Well, we are eachothers first love, and back around Septemeber was when my life got really busy I started to go out more and do things so I didn't really have time for her like I used too, she is clingy which I like so I thought it was just her wanting me to text her 24/7 also we would be texting and I would just up and leave and not even tell her I was doing it.

So this is when she started to text me differently acting different. She even tagged me in posts on Facebook about "Don't be sorry when I'm gone", "A girl is only acting different because she doesn't like the way you are treating her", stuff like that she was just trying to get me to recognize how I was treating her, even directly she told me like there are men out there that would treat her so much better.

I just didn't listen I kept on doing me and didn't really pay attention to her. Back in October is where I kinda started to realize the change in the way she acted toward me she didn't want to come over as much as she use to always coming up with excuses and before I knew it she tells me that we need to go on a break

This time around I accepted. So about 2 weeks go by we're still on a break I'm scared of loosing her so I do the begging and pleading. Then she eventually comes out and tells me that she wants to break up. Devasted I do more begging and pleading. During the break she mentioned seeing other people to maybe help us fall back together I didn't want to but on the low she started talking to this other guy I figured out at a later date.

Ever since that I feel like I pushed her away. We was such a happy couple we even talked about marriage, having a family, and getting a house. Just accomplishing life goals while doing it together and living our lives out together. I recently found out about NC and I wish I would've found out about it earlier. I was in it (off/on) untill someone suggsted that she justs want you to be there for her open up and let her know how you feel. My selfish ways ccaused who I thought to be the one walk out of the door.

Like i said even though I went into NC I couldn't resist to text her so I did but then I just stopped getting the feeling of wanting to text her so I didn't I actually ignored her for 2 days straight. I did end up blocking her on Facebook. Soon after I unblocked her and she wouldn't add me back as a friend so I gave up. Until three days ago she sent me a friend request and it gave me little hope that we could get back together.

I accepted the friend request. I reached out to her first we talked for a little, casually and I said I best be getting some sleep cause it was around 1 in the morning, I was tired so she said she would also get some sleep cause she didn't feel good. Two days ago I acted as if I was out somewhere and she texted me and said "Hey" and I didn't reply, about 5 minutes later she said "I have to ask you a question ?" I said is it anything important acting like I was busy and she got kind of mad and said well if you don't have time for me now then you probably won't ever somewhere along them lines I said I got to go.

I think she got a little jealous cause she said whatever go have fun with them other girls and I didn't reply after that. Two days ago I found out that she actually had fallen out of love with me, what she says. She said that she used to love me dearly but now she just had fallen out of love with me.

Well since we're friends on Facebook she likes all of my posts when I post them, and I do the same I even commented on a few of hers, this was two days ago. I had shared a video of a girl and said she is pretty and that I liked her voice she commented on it and said "Why are you lying? 😂" like jealousness, but she then deleted the comment.

Also she claims that she so much wants this guy and all that but posts stuff about being single and what she is looking for in a guy. This is so confusing I just want her back I pushed her far away and figured the only way I can get her back is through no contact. Please any advice?

We are each others first for a lot of things, especially each others first serious relationship. I just miss her and want what we used to have back. Is there any hope can you tell with the story I gave? Also she sees this guy everyday at school and she kinda moved fast with him like she lets him feel on her, stuff like that. So could she have been cheating on me? She is the committed type, real committed like when she gets into a relationship she doesn't talk to the opposite sex and I kinda learned off of that. It rubbed off on me even though my old ways came into play and I casually talked to other women in school but eventually I stopped..

If she wanted this is other guy as much as she says and how happy he makes her wouldn't she just cut contact off with me and act as if I'm just another ordinary boy? It hurts me the most cause of how far we came and how close the two of us were, how strong our bond was and she just gave up on me, on us. Has she been emotionally disconnecting herself? Cause back in October she posted stuff about how sad she was about our breakup was. Then a week later she didn't even care about it, that's when that other guy came in at, or as to what I think.

Is he just a rebound for her to vent her feelings to? Also in the past I have cheated on her not badly though just verbally with other women and a little bit of contact with other women. She did say too that I used to make her feel special and like she was the only girl in the world which she is and that when she found out about me doing that stuff with other women it kinda made her feel like she wasn't as special as she once thought weakening our bond this is how I think her perspective is.

Please give me any type of advice on how to get her back I truly want her back because I truly feel like I have changed and am ready to be fully committed to her and her only! Is there any way to build attraction, trust, and just to show her how differently I am for the better.

Everybody tells me to move on but its so hard cause I want her back truly! This break and breakup made me truly value her so maybe it would've been better if I would've accepted the break back in September. I'm trying my hardest to earn her back.

I've done the flowers with a little teddy bear and with a hand written letter just to show her gradually I've changed for the better. I may add this we talked before Thanksgiving, well I initiated contact first and wrote her a goodnight text saying that I loved her and wished her sweet dreams, nothing major.

Around 3 in the morning she texted me Goodnight and me joking around said "Go to sleep" she said that I am, I'm tired. 40 minutes go by she texts me saying I can't go to sleep formal conversation asking what I was doing I said "Nothing, how about you?", not even answering the question she asked me for my phone number.

We sat up and talked for a few hours, eventually going to sleep, talking casually she even asked me if I missed waking up to her I said yes, I asked the same, she said yes.

When I woke up the next day I texted her saying "Hey" she said "Hi" I asked what was wrong cause it seemed like something was up, she said "Nothing I gotta go, bye." I said "Text me later? Bye."

She left me on read. 2 o'clock comes by, I see that's she on I said "Hey" she didn't reply then after about 10 minutes go by I said "Sorry to bother you if you're busy." Doesn't read it or anything so nighttime rolls in and I send just a basic goodnight I love you text.

I get nothing. So the next morning which was yesterday I spam her a little and she said "I can't talk", I said "Angel?" (The new guy) She said "Yeahhhhhhh" I said alright "I repsect that" I then put "How could you do this to someone you supposedly use to love?" She said "Things change" I said well it seems like you're moving on and that's without me so I must do the same she just reads it. I since deleted her off Facebook. Even though we're not friends she still likes some of my posts on Facebook.

At this point I don't know what to do! I want her back. I need suggestions!

You need to go NC dude. You need real distance from this. Blow her off, get away from all that SoCal media stuff and worry about you for a bit. You're not going to help your cause being in constant contact. You're actually hurting your chances of getting her back. Get to the point of not needing her then decide if you really Want her back.

Archived