Should I Hire a Hooker to lose virginity?

jmanw

Ugh.. I can't believe I'm actually asking this but I am actually considering it.

So I'm 18, never kissed a girl/had a girlfriend/still a virgin and it seriously frustrates me. All my attempts have ended in failure. At this point, I've given up attempting to attract the opposite sex. As sad as it is, I've actually had guys ask me out after they learned that I had never had a relationship with a girl before.

Some background info on me - I just finished my first year at a top 30 university where I have a full ride scholarship to (mostly academic). I double major in Finance and Math, and obtained a 4.0 in my first year. I currently intern for Merrill Lynch (really hard to get after only freshman year) in their special situations group within the middle market proprietary credit investing desk. I hope to obtain a job in I-Banking at a bulge bracket firm upon graduation (Looking for Credit Suisse/UBS or Barcap). I also have officer positions in 2 student organizations and will be a RA for next year.

I'm just tired of getting rejected, over and over again. I also want to get at least SOME experience before I meet "the one" so she doesn't dump me because it was the best 15 seconds of my life. Is a prostitute a viability? I don't have any expenses for the next 4 years (scholarship covered tuition, room, food, etc) and my parents are very well off so I can hire a expensive call girl. What do you guys think?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You high or something ??

Hookers are off-limits...or at least they should be.

You are just 18 and obviously you havent put much effort in trying out there with girls.

Plenty of them,you just need to expose yourself and risk some rejections.

You doing good study/work wise, now try to approach the dating scene less logical and less desperate. You got plenty of time!

See what you have been doing and why didnt work.

Pay close attention to their eyes and their body language, this will show you if they are receptive and in the mood to meet new people.

Lock your eyes in any woman you are interested, dont feel shame showing you want to talk to her and if you get good signs then make your move.

Its all in the attitude!!

Avoid online dating,surreal and useless when having a life.

Hookers ? No need !!!

Well think about it. When you do meet "the one", do you really want to tell her that you lost your virginity to a prostitute? Then she'd definitely dump you, and rightfully so. If you're still a virgin when you meet the right girl, she won't care that you're a virgin. She might even appreciate that you waited.

Guys really over think about how much girls care how long they can last. I'm not really sure if that sentence made sense. Anyway, I don't personally spend a lot of time thinking about it. I'd definitely never dump a guy because of it. You sound like a good guy. Any girl that would dump you for that doesn't deserve you. I know that sounds lame, but seriously. You're only 18. You've got awhile before you're a 40-year-old virgin.

You high or something ??

Hookers are off-limits...or at least they should be.

You are just 18 and obviously you havent put much effort in trying out there with girls.

Plenty of them,you just need to expose yourself and risk some rejections.

You doing good study/work wise, now try to approach the dating scene less logical and less desperate. You got plenty of time!

See what you have been doing and why didnt work.

Pay close attention to their eyes and their body language, this will show you if they are receptive and in the mood to meet new people.

Lock your eyes in any woman you are interested, dont feel shame showing you want to talk to her and if you get good signs then make your move.

Its all in the attitude!!

Avoid online dating,surreal and useless when having a life.

Hookers ? No need !!!

Haha man, unfortunately I'm not high. Never been high. Never smoked actually.

I have actually attempted to ask out 50+ girls. I stopped counting at 50, so can't give you an exact number. My most memorable experience was actually valentine's day. I bought a girl chocolate AND flowers because I heard that she did not have a valentine. She took my flowers, threw them on the floor, ran them over with her car. She stole my chocolates and ate them too Roses and ferrero rocher aren't exactly free. At least I would get some kind of benefit if I paid for a hooker, this girl just took my money and ran.

Most of high school/first year in college, I was the "go-to" guy for homework help LOL. I tried to use that to my advantage, and approach really attractive girls that were in the same class and asked them if they needed help. I would then schedule like a meeting place at a library or a starbucks to help her out. THEN, I would attempt to take it one step farther and ask them if they wanted to grab food or see a movie or something later. At this point.. I think they knew what I was trying to do and usually tell me that they were either dating someone (which they are lying, I'd do homework before attempting or that we should "just stay friends."

18 is young to be having this issue, but if you insist...

Go out and get a plain crdboard box. Tape it shut, nice and tight. Cut a slit in the top o fhte box. Now, for every day after today you remain a virign, put a dolalr, or five dollars, or whatever, into this box.

When you lose your virginity, only then are you allowed to open the box, and if you do get laid without having to pay ofr it, you may keep the money.

If you hit 30 and haven't lost it yet, well, take that "virginity box" and see what it can get you in Nevada. You may have enough to go a couple nights, which would be much nicer than jsut one night. Don't let them know you're carrying a big box of money, of course.

18 is young to be having this issue, but if you insist...

Go out and get a plain crdboard box. Tape it shut, nice and tight. Cut a slit in the top o fhte box. Now, for every day after today you remain a virign, put a dolalr, or five dollars, or whatever, into this box.

When you lose your virginity, only then are you allowed to open the box, and if you do get laid without having to pay ofr it, you may keep the money.

If you hit 30 and haven't lost it yet, well, take that "virginity box" and see what it can get you in Nevada. You may have enough to go a couple nights, which would be much nicer than jsut one night. Don't let them know you're carrying a big box of money, of course.

Hahaha thanks for the advice! That is truly a fascinating way to steer away from hiring a prostitute.

Definitely, your problem is your approach.

no way in hell you can approach +50 women and no success at all.

In my worst day it would be a 1/3 rate.

flowers/chocolate to a girl on valentine ? who is she, your mother!!?

get real,man !!! no buying a thing for a woman who hasnt earned it or deserved it!!

you just cant buy attention!

drop the smart cocky and you-want-something-from-me-homework kind of attitude.

if the chicks need help let them pay closer attention at class,not your problem.

they play you out because they see you would do anything to get laid..or you think they cant smell that ?

reset your skills and what you think you know and start from zero.

back to dating school!!!

Some background info on me

Okay.

I just finished my first year at a top 30 university where I have a full ride scholarship to (mostly academic). I double major in Finance and Math, and obtained a 4.0 in my first year. I currently intern for Merrill Lynch (really hard to get after only freshman year) in their special situations group within the middle market proprietary credit investing desk. I hope to obtain a job in I-Banking at a bulge bracket firm upon graduation (Looking for Credit Suisse/UBS or Barcap). I also have officer positions in 2 student organizations and will be a RA for next year.

Nice work. You're clearly motivated. Okay.

I'm just tired of getting rejected, over and over again. I also want to get at least SOME experience before I meet "the one" so she doesn't dump me because it was the best 15 seconds of my life. Is a prostitute a viability? I don't have any expenses for the next 4 years (scholarship covered tuition, room, food, etc) and my parents are very well off so I can hire a expensive call girl. What do you guys think?

What did this and the prior section have in common? Answer: nothing. Do not ever, ever get a prostitute. Worst case scenario: you get robbed and left with HIV. Best case scenario: you do something that eats at your conscience for the rest of your life because you can never tell the whole truth to a future girlfriend or wife, unless you want them leave you or stick around with no respect for you.

My suggestion: (1) stop talking about all the great things you've achieved. You're great without them. (2) Start learning to talk to women, to truly listen to them, and start finding ways to make them laugh by making fun of yourself, them, and the people around you. (3) Stop worrying about virginity. It means nothing. While I'd had a number of short-term girlfriends and one long-term one who wanted to wait until marriage, I didn't lose mine until I was 24 and it was to a random Bolivian hostess in the restaurant I was working in who I'd known for a few months. I'd taken her out a few times, suddenly she tried to blow me in a parking lot out of nowhere, then we had sex a week later. I told her later that I had been a virgin and she laughed and said "it happens".

Get over yourself. I would guess half of the people around you who are claiming to be so experienced are virgins too. Forget the sex and just focus on having a good time with women and trying to understand what actions you're doing and words you're saying that are making them uncomfortable around you. Once you get girls to relax around you, to laugh a little, to feel comfortable with you, you'll find the sex will just magically fall into place. Just remember, though -- no girl has ever slept with a guy because of his GPA or internship. They sleep with him because they make him laugh, surprise them, and/or they trust him.

Good luck.

Your are still very young so I wouldn't put pressure on yourself.

I was not the most experienced guy in the world when I met my current girlfriend and I am much older than you but when I was with her and was happy everything just came naturally. Don't put pressure on yourself because I can tell you now those girls worth bothering with won't care how experienced you are. So be yourself.

As for asking girls out, I would suggest being friends with someone you like for a while first, you will build a much better foundation that way. I was friends with my GF for 3 years before we got together, that is a little longer than I suggest but when we got together it was comfortable and easy and we didn't feel any pressures. Asking a girl out on date situation or giving them gifts can come accross as quite needy and desperate. Don't go giving gifts before you are with someone, it may sound sweet and loving but for some reason it is perceived as weird and freaky.

As I say, don't put pressures on yourself and be more relaxed about things. Hope I have heped in some way but to make a more clearer message Don't use a prostitute!

Ugh. A possibility for me is to wait until graduation. If all goes well and I maintain my current progress, I should be financially secure at 21 (graduating early). I want to do IB focusing on oil/natural gas and will be living in houston. If I can get a b-bracket firm, starting is 85-100k not including bonuses. By then, I should have better luck with the ladies.

It's just so damn annoying seeing my other friends go out with their partners and myself being alone. Don't get me wrong, I am very social and have thrown many events/parties during my first year. I don't have problems with the approach, it's just moving forward from that stage is when it gets difficulty (if not impossible) for me.

Man, you're not listening, which is probably why you're not getting laid. Your income and I-banking crap has nothing to do with getting a woman. Yahoos with no teeth in stained wifebeaters do it all the time. The difference between you and them is that they have confidence in themselves each moment of the day, which is a turnon, while you keep babbling on about salaries and employment. Nothing is going to bore a girl more. Stop that. Go learn how to be interesting. Hint: it's not achieved by talking about career prospects.

If I can get a b-bracket firm, starting is 85-100k not including bonuses. By then, I should have better luck with the ladies.

after this I have changed my mind : yep, stick to the hookers !!!

For a brief moment, I actually started to agree with dumba55. Still I don't think it is a good idea. At least listen to someone (me) who took the prostitute road to losing virginity. Trust me, it doesn't help you one bit. It will just give you an even more screwed up view on sex and women.

What you need to understand is, that women need connection. For at short fling it doesn't have to be something emotionally deep, but you need to have at least take some interest in the other person, apart from just wanting sex, girlfriend etc.

I guess the girls can smell your desperation all the way.

Unfortunately, most of what we communicate to others happens under the radar, no matter how much we tell ourselves differently. We might try to disguise our motivations but they are there very clearly for everyone else to see.

A recurring theme throughout your posts on this thread, OP, is that you attach high importance to money and achievement and nowhere does it mention anything about love, connection or any other kind of emotion - just losing your virginity, in the same way that you might pass an exam. Your posts do not give the impression you either like or respect women very much, and equating a hooker with any other kind of liaison says it all really.

You had been using your academic skills as a means to manipulate a situation where you could ask someone out - and women will sense this a mile off. Ironically, if you'd just asked someone out in a normal, social situation like a club, you'd probably have had more success. At least if you'd looked at the non-verbal signals you'd have had a much better idea who to ask out. If we sense we're being offered something because the other person wants something from us, it feels pressured and creepy - whether it's help with homework or gifts. A healthy person will sense the trap and back off from it.

The kind of woman who's attracted to losers (e.g. the hard-drinking violent bad guys) won't be attracted to you anyway, so don't worry too much about that.

If you actually want a meaningful relationship one day - and you may not, of course - then you need to work on yourself and actually learn to LIKE yourself. This doesn't mean listing your achievements, it means appreciating your unique qualities and understanding that you don't need to earn or pay for love. If you have a proper self regard you will find it much easier to relate to other people.

After reading your post OP, I can't believe this is what 18-year olds feel. Are sex and a lot of it a social status now?

Your post reeks of desperation, insecurity, and just plain bad. You're in college and should have plenty of opportunities to meet women on campus. Don't go the prostitute route, you will never respect yourself after.

Look, you are 18. Probably at your age it looks like a catastrophe not to have sexual experience, but believe me, it's not the end of the world, because you have so many years to do that. The stress comes out just because your peers already done this and shares experience and point out that it's weird not to have one. They are not right. I'm not giving you a compassion, I'm trying to explain that everything are gonna happen in the next upcoming years. 18 years girls sometimes are not that sexually active as you would like, and that's why they reject you most of the time. Being innocent while you are a man is just a "wordiness". Men does not have such thing as "innocence" cause every time they have sexual intercourse and wash themselves they may call themselves "innocent" again and again. You mention your friends, so it's obvious that you talk to them about this every time and they make you stress out. Stop talking about this topic, it's a very private and intimate thing. It's not their business and you will feel less pressure on yourself. Another thing is about your education. It has nothing to do with your sexual experience. Well, ok, you've been concentrating on your education most of the time and you achieved pretty high things there, but if you only show people your high education or high financial status, then women will be interested only in your financial well being, not your personality and intelligence. Hooker is not a solution, because you may end with sexual transmitted diseases and it really sounds silly that you want to use such service just because you haven't had sexual experience while being 18 (!). And now about your future significant other... you will have several of them. There is no such thing as to find "the one" from the first time. No-one is perfect. People meet, date and then break up. This is a process to be perfect for your significant other, not a feature which you get at your birth. So be patient, and keep doing whatever you do now. You will get this experience in time while you learn from your mistakes. Don't do stupid things.

LOL! I'm sorry I'm laughing, but it's not the end of the world. Relax. Take a deep breath...and stop trying to force the issue. You're a geek and you don't have a lot of experience with the ladies? That might play right into your hand! The right woman -- one like you -- might find you irresistible, so don't make wholesale changes to who you *really* are. There's been a lot of good advice in this thread, but one piece of advice that's worth looking at, is your approach. Why not try an honest approach like: "I'm a bit awkward when it comes to asking a woman out, but I find you interesting and would love it if you might consider joining me for lunch (or coffee, etc.) one day." You've left them a way out, so there's no pressure. Here's the deal, this will only fly if there's true chemistry between the two of you. Anything else would be considered a desire for conquest...not the best modus operandi for sincerity. Pick and choose wisely.

Food for thought: when you get to the point in your life when you don't take the answer "no" personally, that's when it's easier to get to "yes". Best of luck and you'll be fine as long as you're genuine.

P.S. lovemaking is supposed to be a beautiful experience, not a mechanical machination used to gain experience, or build self-esteem.

I think I may know your problem. Granted, this is from just reading the things you have written. I don't know anything about you at all, but this may be something to consider.

If you are asking out girls to "get some," a girl can totally tell. And we don't like it. We aren't just walking vaginas. We have thoughts and ideas and feelings just like you do. I'm not saying that this is your conscious attitude toward women or that you are a bad person if you think this way. It has been programed into you for years and years that if you do all the right things and your smart and you achieve a lot and you spend lots of money, then you are owed sex. That's the way that society has groomed all of us, men and women. But that's not the way it really works. Girls want someone who is genuinely interested in them and thinks of them as a human being. I doubt that you have been genuinely interested in 50 girls.

If you are pickier, even though this sounds weird, your chances will increase. Stop looking so hard for someone who wants to have sex with you and just notice the people around you. For a lot of girls, deciding she whether or not she can see you as a partner is going to take time. They'll probably want to be friends with you first. And if you're open with her and tell her it's your first time, and she's really "the one", she won't care that it's "the best 15 seconds of your life" (and if it is, remember that sex doesn't have to end when you cum; you can still "give her a good time" after "the moment" arrives for you).

And if all else fails and you really are just up for casual sex, try okcupid. Most of the people I know who are just looking for casual sex find someone on okcupid. There is someone out there for everyone.

P.S. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD don't tell her "what kind of guy" you are. I don't know if you're doing this or not, but this is, I think, the biggest mistake that guys make. The minute I hear "I'm the kind of guy who..." I've pretty much decided there is no way in hell I'm sleeping with you. Don't tell her, show her.

Hope this helps!

You're only 18. A lot of guys on here are complaining because they're 22 or even 30 and haven't lost their virginity.

If you want some experience, go and get drunk and party in bars and you'll find plenty of girls who'll be willing to experiment with you, without hiring a hooker.

I don't know what you look like, but if your looks are what's making you get rejected, a lot of guys who are ugly at 18 look fine by 23 or so.

Interesting to see how most here somewhat bash the guy because he lists his acheivements,Thats all I see him doing.If he werent mentioning this than it would be asked if he's working and what kind of work he does or where he's headed in life,in terms of ambitions.

Interesting to see how most here somewhat bash the guy because he lists his acheivements,Thats all I see him doing.If he werent mentioning this than it would be asked if he's working and what kind of work he does or where he's headed in life,in terms of ambitions.

I'm not sure anyone here would have done that. It does look like he may have been scared away, but that's not abnormal for people looking for verification around something they've already decided to do.

I agree. I listed my achievements because I wanted to add some backdrop info to where I was headed in life. I absolutely don't mention this everytime I meet a girl. I am also not completely depending on this to get a girl going forward. I wanted to relay that I knew exactly where I was going in the future - Just if I should have take a different approach right now.

Someone mentioned that I did not mention love, connection, etc. I don't know if you missed the post where I mentioned I had attempted to ask out 50+ women. Each one of these girls, I had felt a connection to, yet had rejected me. I can really only take so much rejection haha. It's definitely not good for my self-esteem.

I'll get some pics up later -- M-Lynch actually checks your FB to see if you have anything thats inappropriate, so I just removed most of the pics from online.

Archived