Should I Hire a Hooker to lose virginity?

jmanw

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your advice. I think I'm just going to wait until graduation to even bother with this dating thing. I feel like even if I got a girlfriend, I wouldn't have enough time for her anyways.

I loved your referral links though

hey dude I can relate to what you're going through. I am 22, smart, college educated, pursuing my masters/doctorate, tall, decently muscular but not overwhelmingly so.(i would if i could but dont have the genetics or steroids)

anyway girls always use me to help with hw, and then they go and schtup there douschebag bfs.

i have never kissed a girl before!! had a girl in my last semester class pretend she wanted to have sex with me so i would help her with hw, and now she's in my summer class just a few weeks alter...and she doesnt speak at all to me pr sit next to me.

girl also had a bf.

u atleast have a solid social life.

Can you guys please link me to the article you read online where it says "If you help girls with their homework, buy them candy, or tie their shoes for them, they will feel obligated to return the favor by getting naked and having sex with you?" Back in my day you had to flirt with them and be a little fun but hard to get. I would even go so far as to say that the best way to ensure that a girl didn't sleep with me was to help her with something. Damn that Twitterbook.

Can you guys please link me to the article you read online where it says "If you help girls with their homework, buy them candy, or tie their shoes for them, they will feel obligated to return the favor by getting naked and having sex with you?" Back in my day you had to flirt with them and be a little fun but hard to get. I would even go so far as to say that the best way to ensure that a girl didn't sleep with me was to help her with something. Damn that Twitterbook.

Pssh, all you had to do back in my day was buy them a round a shots... which I was taught was wrong, a drunk girl is legally not able to give consent in my state, which meant I didn't get much at all. Meanwhile, all the people who bought them shots, got lots and lots...

Makes me wonder sometimes if rules are a way they deselect some people from the gene pool...If you follow the rules, you're not suitable, but if you break the rules, you're hot...meh...

Agreed 100%. Doing favors, and then expecting "favors" back is the perfect way to have a girl view you as a walk-over, and have 0 respect for you.

I don't think this is a good idea. You'll still feel the same about women even if you do it you just won't be a virgin anymore. Losing your virginity is not really that heavy, seriously. Most people think of a guy as creepy and desperate if they knew he visited a hooker. You need to work on yourself with your attitude towards women. It's disrespectful to women to think that all we care about is money. You are further from the truth. Good quality humble women aren't about money.

Archived