Something positive that I wanted to share. During the past few weeks I've made noticeable progress in not running away at first sight of a serious relationship. I recently met a guy (non-romantic engagement) and while we were talking I caught myself thinking that this is a type of person I would love toget to know better.

I wasn't scared by that thought of growing genuinely close to somebody!! Feel more and more like a functioning adult He is attractive, but not in a way that takes your breath away the moment you see him. The kind of attractiveness that deepens as you get to know the person. I met him twice in person and spoke a few times on the phone. And 98% of the time I managed to be myself, joke around and just develop that human connection before any romantic thoughts started popping up.

So, I am glad to say that my nymphomaniac tendencies are nearly gone and I am able to enjoy the conversation and being around the guy without that insecurity that makes me want to jump their bones. I would have loved to have a dinner with him and have more of that experience, but he's moving states soon..

I'm not too bummed out about it, though. Just nice to feel that confidence and strength in being who I am without flinching at someone's disapproval. I do still get antsy when I think about dating and getting romantically serious, but not as much as I did before Good day, good feeling. Love it!

Archived