Ask For Advice

Thread: Do you ever get bad gut feelings about friends/people you know?

ohtimorousme

Do you ever get bad gut feelings about friends/people you know?

Does anyone ever get bad gut feelings about anyone, friend/or just random people you meet? Do you ever listen to the feelings or ignore them?

There's a girl about 6 years younger than me that i was acquaintances with, but became better friends with for about a month before she stopped talking to me for no reason. I felt like something was weird about her randomly wanting to be my friend in the first place but i just ignored that. Lately though, i just get this bad feeling about her whenever i see her and i don't know why. I don't think it has anything to do with her being a fair weather friend, but what could be causing this?

Jd1983
    Go with your gut feelings.. it could be telling you something.

hidden_kitten
    I sometimes get odd feelings about people, like there's some people I automatically 'click' with and others completely the opposite. Could be comletely different senses of humour, or that they act hot and cold with me like your fairweather friend.

Top Threads
Friend turned down job i got her..
A friend of mine works a job where she often says she hates, dreads going into, can't stand most of her co workers, and often talks about getting a
Contacting old friend
I don't know if this is the right place to write this at all but I'd like a bit of opinion? I was heavily depressed, pushed away best friend of 8
How to Help a Friend in a Toxic Relationship
The long and the short of things is that my very dear friend (M27) is involved in a toxic relationship with a younger woman (~20). This friend of
I've upset and scared my friend :(
I've not had many friends my whole life, and for a while I had none. I tried to meet some friends online, and did find one person who I have been
Did I Do The Right Thing? ('Toxic' friend)
I recently made the decision to end contact with someone I thought was my closest friend. We would argue periodically, and each time she'd treat me
One "friend" is alienating me and I don't know why
Normally I wouldn't post online for advice but to be honest, I don't know what else to do.. I need an impartial opinion. I have 2 "friends" who I
In need of advice
Hi, Long time reader of these boards (dating back to breakups about 10 years ago haha) but first time poster. I apologise in advance for this, I

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Dating younger guy 24 years difference
I am 50 yrs old dating a 26 yrs old guy. We been dating each other for a couple months things are great between us. He told me he will always be
Boyfriend gets very angry if I mention his ex, is this normal?
Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 5months. He broke up with his ex and a year and a half ago. 7 months after they
Should I let my boyfriend stay overnight with his friends?
Hi there. Firstly thank you for reading this post. I am a new member to this forum, and also will soon be new immigrant of the UK so basically there
Is this abuse?
Iím desperate for some advice. Iíve been with my partner for nearly 2 years and everything has been ok, except from when he drinks. I really do not
Is there hope for me?
Me and my girlfriend of two years had been talking about moving in together lately. We didn't actually go look at any place in person, but browsed a
Bringing up trust issues at the start of a new relationship? My situation...
Haven't been on these boards since my last break up a couple years ago, and here I am about to begin a new relationship with feelings from the last
Whats my next move - Dating a girl fresh out of a relationship
Hey guys, So heres the deal. Met a girl in class and I asked her out. Her answer was "maybe" because she didn't want to say no to me but just
Ask For Advice