Ask For Advice

Thread: Do you ever get bad gut feelings about friends/people you know?

ohtimorousme

Do you ever get bad gut feelings about friends/people you know?

Does anyone ever get bad gut feelings about anyone, friend/or just random people you meet? Do you ever listen to the feelings or ignore them?

There's a girl about 6 years younger than me that i was acquaintances with, but became better friends with for about a month before she stopped talking to me for no reason. I felt like something was weird about her randomly wanting to be my friend in the first place but i just ignored that. Lately though, i just get this bad feeling about her whenever i see her and i don't know why. I don't think it has anything to do with her being a fair weather friend, but what could be causing this?

Jd1983
    Go with your gut feelings.. it could be telling you something.

hidden_kitten
    I sometimes get odd feelings about people, like there's some people I automatically 'click' with and others completely the opposite. Could be comletely different senses of humour, or that they act hot and cold with me like your fairweather friend.

Top Threads
Outmaneuvering a manipulator
I've had the recent misfortune of encountering an emotionally manipulative female. at the time, when I was emotionally unstable and overloaded with
Old friends: Is this familiar to anyone?
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone else knows this feeling.. In the past, about 6 years ago, I met two friends in an online game. We got
Think my best friend could be bi-curious and im confused
We have been friends for just a little over 3 years now, we met at university and have continued to keep in touch after leaving. In our first year
Feels like my friends don't put in as much effort as me in hanging out
I'm tired of rewriting this. Basically I have two or three very close friends whom I rarely see (we're all in our late 20s), or at least I feel
can not keep friends
I just can not keep friends no matter how nice I am.but I find most of my ex friends where all about themselves.they would never remember my
Friends forever? Or possibly more?
Hey. I need some input and all will be greatly appreciated. Just want to say that I am a 27 male and she is a 24 female. Ive had this friend

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
Which credit card debt should I start paying first?
Have $500 to pay one first and wanted to ask which one I should pay first The one that I owe $ 700 or $2900? Thanks a lot
Am I Being Body Shamed by my boyfriend?
Let me just start by saying I am a pretty tiny person. I would say I'm "model-skinny" so to speak, but I don't starve myself by any means. I am
My girlfriend constantly makes flirtatious jokes about other guys to me. Help?
So, my girlfriend constantly (and I mean constantly, we're probably talking maybe 5 times or so every time we hang out?) makes comments about other
He's just not ready?! - What I've learned and your views please
Dear All, I've read so much around this and feel I've made a good strong decision but I'm looking for your thoughts. 4 weeks ago I met a guy
Am I getting cold feet?
My partner and I have been engaged for about a year now and have been together for over three years. We are an older couple so we both know what we
What should I do about my controlling parents?
I am 20, still living with my parents and they control my life. They won't allow me to online date but I do it anyway. They check my phone every day
Should I reach out to him after he disappeared?
I went on handful of dates with a guy, and after our last date I decided not to initiate any more (it was like 50% me before) and see what he does
Ask For Advice