Ask For Advice

Thread: Do you ever get bad gut feelings about friends/people you know?

ohtimorousme

Do you ever get bad gut feelings about friends/people you know?

Does anyone ever get bad gut feelings about anyone, friend/or just random people you meet? Do you ever listen to the feelings or ignore them?

There's a girl about 6 years younger than me that i was acquaintances with, but became better friends with for about a month before she stopped talking to me for no reason. I felt like something was weird about her randomly wanting to be my friend in the first place but i just ignored that. Lately though, i just get this bad feeling about her whenever i see her and i don't know why. I don't think it has anything to do with her being a fair weather friend, but what could be causing this?

Jd1983
    Go with your gut feelings.. it could be telling you something.

hidden_kitten
    I sometimes get odd feelings about people, like there's some people I automatically 'click' with and others completely the opposite. Could be comletely different senses of humour, or that they act hot and cold with me like your fairweather friend.

Top Threads
I decided not to accept my friend calls the remainder of the year
I am fed up now with her rudeness when it comes to text messaging. She is married and we usually talk on the phone when she is on her way home
Hiding friendships from other friends
OK, so this is getting out of hand for me, and I want to hear if you have any types of similar situations, and how you handle them: Scenario 1
I think my friend is in love with me, I really need help.
Dear friends at eNotAlone, Hello! Something has been bothering me for quite some time now, and I was googling to see if someone has had similar
She never initiates contact/reply texts
I once lashed out in anger at a friend when she said something that hurt me. I apologised and asked for forgiveness. Nonetheless, she has since
Fight with a friend who happens to be a roomie.
Hello people, So, the other day my friend and I just fought over something. Actually she started to fight over something that I didn't even say to
My best friends ex
I donít know what to do with myself, I have been in love with a girl who I havenít got over from 2 years ago who cheated on me, she recently broke up

Featured Threads
Red Flag if the guy on first date does not pay for my food?
A guys asked me out to a dinner and picked the restaurant. Toward the end, when the waiter came to drop off the bill, the waiter leaned toward the
narcissistic ex - help/ how to get back at him
So this is a post about a narcisisstic, immature ex. Not an ex boyfriend, not an ex boy, but something in between. It was something in between
University freshers fling?
[B]Hey there! [/B] Thank you so much for reading this. I just [I]REALLY [/I]need advice as it's SERIOUSLY affecting MY LIFE
Should you call out your ex when you find out they've been cheating on you?
Just some thoughts guys. Have you been cheated on? What did you do? Did you call your ex out on the lies and deceit? Or go on with your lives?
Ex is being so angry and hateful
I was in kind of relationship for almost 6-7 months but unexpectedly we broke up. He dumped. Just on a fight. Just day after our breakup. I went back
How to avoid checking up on ex social media?
Hi friends, Iím finding that posting here and seeing so many of us in the same boat is proving rather helpful in my own journey to move on. That
Break-up
Hi, I've recently just been broken up with by my girlfriend of two years, she has stated it wasn't all my fault and she is part to blame, but would
Ask For Advice