Ask For Advice

Thread: Do you ever get bad gut feelings about friends/people you know?

ohtimorousme

Do you ever get bad gut feelings about friends/people you know?

Does anyone ever get bad gut feelings about anyone, friend/or just random people you meet? Do you ever listen to the feelings or ignore them?

There's a girl about 6 years younger than me that i was acquaintances with, but became better friends with for about a month before she stopped talking to me for no reason. I felt like something was weird about her randomly wanting to be my friend in the first place but i just ignored that. Lately though, i just get this bad feeling about her whenever i see her and i don't know why. I don't think it has anything to do with her being a fair weather friend, but what could be causing this?

Jd1983
    Go with your gut feelings.. it could be telling you something.

hidden_kitten
    I sometimes get odd feelings about people, like there's some people I automatically 'click' with and others completely the opposite. Could be comletely different senses of humour, or that they act hot and cold with me like your fairweather friend.

Top Threads
No longer friends but she invited me to her wedding
I have a good group of friends from college. One guy, Ben dated Anna (who was not part of our original group) for 9 years during and after college
Arguing Over Nothing?
Hey everyone. I need some more advice about the same thing as last time. My friend is now giving me the "cold shoulder" because I like her ex. I
Confronted a friend who is having an affair with a married man...
About a year and a half ago, my good friend of 10+ years would always talk about this guy she works with who she found attractive. He's about 15
Friend turned stalker
I found this site when researching advice on my problem, so hello and I hope I find some good advice here. Ok so here is the situation: My
I feel like my best friend never reaches out
One of my best friend and I have been friends for 3 years, but super super close this past year. He's also a guy fyi. I feel like I do most of
Ending a friendship
Hello! I'd like to see what other people think about the following situation. I have met my best friend in high school, almost 9 years ago. We

online counseling
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice