Thread: Do you ever get bad gut feelings about friends/people you know?

Do you ever get bad gut feelings about friends/people you know?

Does anyone ever get bad gut feelings about anyone, friend/or just random people you meet? Do you ever listen to the feelings or ignore them?

There's a girl about 6 years younger than me that i was acquaintances with, but became better friends with for about a month before she stopped talking to me for no reason. I felt like something was weird about her randomly wanting to be my friend in the first place but i just ignored that. Lately though, i just get this bad feeling about her whenever i see her and i don't know why. I don't think it has anything to do with her being a fair weather friend, but what could be causing this?

Go with your gut feelings.. it could be telling you something.

I sometimes get odd feelings about people, like there's some people I automatically 'click' with and others completely the opposite. Could be comletely different senses of humour, or that they act hot and cold with me like your fairweather friend.

Top Threads
Was I out of line or is this weird (or both)?
Something happened today which I felt was a bit strange but I suppose I also did screw up and now I feel really bad about it. I know this young
I ruined our friendship and feel guilty
This is something that's been on going since mid July. We met last year shortly after Thanksgiving and we became friends right away. We both had
to avoid envy/jealousy should one not talk about money matters?
Hey Ena, Let's say one gets a promotion or buys a home, should one avoid talking about those topics with friends who are not having equal
Featured Threads
I'm so sick of dating!
I really DO wonder if I'm supposed to grow old alone, cuz this dating thing is not working for me at all. It shouldn't be so complicated. I cannot
He cancelled two dates in a row - wants to resched - what do I say??
I recently met someone online, and we went out for dinner last thursdsay. It was a good date, and he asked me if I wanted to meet up on the weekend -
My son is 18 today!
A milestone birthday !! My goodness where did the time go??! It still feels like yesterday that he was a baby.
Working on it
I figured I'd right a post to update everyone on my situation. Though I can't quite says that anyone's really dying to know my deal. But I feel like
Could someone give me advice. I'm really scared for some reason.
I have been with my company for 5 years. The same manager almost always the same co worker..they switched out a few people but no one of real