Ask For Advice

Thread: Do you ever get bad gut feelings about friends/people you know?

ohtimorousme

Do you ever get bad gut feelings about friends/people you know?

Does anyone ever get bad gut feelings about anyone, friend/or just random people you meet? Do you ever listen to the feelings or ignore them?

There's a girl about 6 years younger than me that i was acquaintances with, but became better friends with for about a month before she stopped talking to me for no reason. I felt like something was weird about her randomly wanting to be my friend in the first place but i just ignored that. Lately though, i just get this bad feeling about her whenever i see her and i don't know why. I don't think it has anything to do with her being a fair weather friend, but what could be causing this?

Jd1983
    Go with your gut feelings.. it could be telling you something.

hidden_kitten
    I sometimes get odd feelings about people, like there's some people I automatically 'click' with and others completely the opposite. Could be comletely different senses of humour, or that they act hot and cold with me like your fairweather friend.

Top Threads
Is this the conversation I should be having with my engaged female friend??
I been friends with this woman for 17 years and she is getting married in May. So recently this new guy started at her job and giving her all this
How often do you text your Friends?
Hello :) Im in a pickle with a friend I've known for about two years. I generally don't have many friends, Ive wanted to build a small but strong
Co-worker Relationships Turned Sour
Hi everyone, hoping i can get some guidance here. I have been with my company for almost 3 years now. A few girls and i started around the same time
Awful flatmate and her revolting boyfriend
I am a professional woman with a stressful professional career living in the city. I share a two bedroom flat with another woman who works full time
Friend keeps cancelling
I have (or had) a really close friend at uni and we would have great get togethers every now and then. Only she has cancelled the last three. And
How do you select your friends?
My bf and I went out with an acquaintance of mine and his gf. We met up for dinner and not much else, since it was a weeknight. The night went ok
Hurt by a friend, being pushed out of a social group.
I have a question about how I should be feeling in a particular situation I'm in. I don't know if what I'm feeling is right. I became friends

Expert Advice
Featured Threads
my boyfriend mom is my boyfriends girlfriend, thats just the way it seem!
Ive known my boyfriend for years, but, we never dated UNTIL a year ago. And some things has start to bother me about him and his mom relationship
Disconnect
This might sound weird I never brought it up to anyone. Does anyone else feel a huge disconnect. What I mean I always feel like I'm just reading a
Wife thought I shaved body hair I never had, is she cheating
I had my shirt off this morning and my wife of 23 years asked why I shaved my shoulder hair. I have never had body hair from birth on shoulders
5 years together, no reason for splitting..
Hi, thanks for taking the time to read this. Um, so. My girlfriend of 5 years (i'm 25) split with me. And i'm torturing myself over not
How do you know when it's Love?
I've been dating a man since early November. I met him through mutual friends and we spent a lot of time being friends only before we started dating
Tired of being alone
I work two jobs and go to school, I only have one night a week where I am off before 10pm and on those days I'm off at 6:00. My life is crazy but
Playing the field - When do you stop talking with other people and go exclusive?
I'm about two months into the dating scene after getting out of a four year relationship. I've matched with a number of women on Tinder and Bumble
Ask For Advice