Inside thoughts

deff808

I had this crush on a high school girl, now i'm 24. We finally connected threw internet.

She been traveling and living outside of my state. She came back and she ask me to go out for a dinner, which we did, few weeks ago.

But after the dinner, she told me straight. Knock-out punch!

"It was really great seeing you, catching up on things, but i need to be straight honest with you, i didn't feel no spark or romance tonight, can we just be friends etc..."

I agreed. We exchange #s, emails etc...

We been emailing back n forth, what plans we have, work schedule etc...

I even ask her to come to my christmas party, but she already was going to a christmas party, on the same night. She said, she rather go with me. But she didn't wanted to ditch her friend.

So i emailed her of what my plans are, or i'll call her, like 1-2 times a week.

Bad timming etc... She always say "thank you for calling me, and thank you for thinking of me etc..."

or "call me if you ever do something, or call me on your days off etc...."

What does that post to mean?

Well, were you guys close friends during high school? Maybe you've rekindled the old friendship. Maybe you were the big brother she never had.

From what it looks like, however, she trusts you and she does want you close. Maybe it's the assurance of a close frienship - from somebody older and male - that she wants.

I wouldn't hold out any hope for a relationship - she's made it explicitly clear that she just wants to be friends and nothing more.

It sounds like she's willing to meet up with you and do things, but only as friends.

If you can't accept that then it'd be best not to see her anymore; if your intentions when meeting up with her are to try and win her over as a partner, then it will likely just end in hurt for you.

Just be glad that this girl has been so honest and up front with you, it makes everything a lot easier.

She couldn't be any clearer.Why are you making all these plans with her after being rejected?Have some respect for yourself and don't settle for anything less than what you want.I think you're trying to 'make' her change her mind by hanging out with her.But really you should just exit from her life right now.

I wouldn't hold out any hope for a relationship - she's made it explicitly clear that she just wants to be friends and nothing more.

It sounds like she's willing to meet up with you and do things, but only as friends.

If you can't accept that then it'd be best not to see her anymore; if your intentions when meeting up with her are to try and win her over as a partner, then it will likely just end in hurt for you.

Just be glad that this girl has been so honest and up front with you, it makes everything a lot easier.

Thats the answer what i was looking for....

Obviously, she knows what shes doing by experience..

Archived