"dead zone"

7days

Um....no. Not for most women, anyway. Some women may have a physical or psychological response to sex that mat make it painful. There are female sexual disorders.

While it is true that many women can only orgasm through stimulation of the clit, etc, that certainly does mean that intercourse is painful.

Also some women do come during intercourse.

I have never had an orgasm through clit stimulation or intercourse. But, many lucky women can.

Ummm...I don't get pain but i can't come without clitoral stimulation. I mean, I'm 38 and have been sexually active since I was 17...so I know my own body very well. When i was younger I always thought I was unique, that I needed external stimulation to orgasm, and felt self conscious about that for years. Then I grew up and didn't care anymore - and just communicated what i needed.

Being older and wiser now, I know that so many women are the same - need clitoral stimulation. Not everyone feels 'great' just because a man's penis or finger is inside them. To me it feels good - but I cant come that way, I like both. But it certainly doesn't feel 'dead' or 'hurt'.

I do envy women that come come from just having someone inside them. Maybe other womens' clitoris's are lower than mine and are more easily stimulated my a mans movement. I dunno. Must be nice to be able to come that way...but hey...least i always can the other way. Some people NEVER do.

A vagina that only feels pain? Or is numb to all stimulation - whether sexual or not?

Perhaps as a psychological thing, some women would be 'disconnected' or only be able to experience pain. I have heard of that; especially with abuse survivors and girls who have little sexual experience.

However, that is not 'forever' or biological. That's learned body experience connected to the mind and emotions.

Unless there was some rare disorder or severe injury to the vagina, I would not consider it "dead".

Perhaps some do not feel pleasure there or even want to. That's personal and will vary.

Most likely cause is a girl who is scared and not ready for the type of stimulation she is engaged in.

Archived