Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

sweetblood

so yep this is my first entry on this site. yep yep. life hasent been so great lately...

number one--- me and my inconsiderate, selfish and inatentive (ex)boyfriend broke up a few weeks ago....I dont feel any worse than when we were going out though. I mean he never paid attention to me and only told me he "loved" me when he wanted sex.

number two--- I'm a junior and going off to college when i'm 19 and have no idea what I want. I dont even kno if i'm going to make it. I'm deathly afraid of growing up.....

number three--- FELISHA!!!!!!!!! i like her sooooooooooooooooo much. Which is a very very very very bad thing because she is straight. And she has a boyfriend but shes trying to break up with him. I really like her....GRRRRR...i'm not saying its her fault though.

number four--- I've been sooo depressed and lonely lately i've turned to what seems to be the only friend I have....My knife and my drugs....I know its not good but when I inhale it I just feel so numb and like i'm floating and everything is good again.

number five--- my stupid emotions and feelings....

Archived