i dunno where to post this, its about my father

hey, my father is in his 50's and has diabities... he is over weight, and when he was first diganosed he lost alot of weight, eat well, stoped drinking.

Now lately this has all gone down hill.... he back to drinking, he rambles alot of nonsense in front of my friends... mom is clueless... i am just sick of it, and i feel like kocking him out!

So first of all b4 i tell me he drinking again and the freak at each outher and me, is there any way i can talk to my father about this?

and i don't think he should be drinking alot with diabities?

You can always try to talk to your father about what is happening. Whether he listens or not is the tricky part. Some parents have a hard time listening to their children because they can't accept the role reversal (child acting more as a parent).

Perhaps you could find a family counselor to help you and your mother talk to your father about what is going on. Tell him how worried you all are about his situation. And try and get him some help. Whether he accepts the help is really up to him. But at least you can try and improve the situation.

me and my brother have both told him and mom told him b4 and he stopped for awhile and was more careful about his drinking and hiding his liquor ..but now he is obvisloy drinking alot again...he is stubburon... i can't really say much to him bc i have had drug problems b4 and i still do in ways..but i don't get drunk everyday by mylsef and act like a fool