My friends left me

vrooooom

Hello this is my first post, and I would just like to get this off my chest I have some good friends online, but recently they just ignore me, and play without me. Today I told my friend jokingly "Hey invite me" we always talk like that to each other, but for some reason he said "I'm done with you you're just immature"

I told him it was a joke, and he said "You're the joke man straight up" and he blocked me. I just don't know why he did that out of the blue. I don't know if he was joking, but I got pretty hurt and I was just in shock. They just exclude me like that and it feels like I have no one to talk to. I have friends in real life too, but it's like I thought these guys were my good friends and now this.

• 1 month later...

Yeah that term is quite offensive, and I'd stop speaking to someone who called me that. I used to chat with someone who spoke like that and I realized there is really something wrong with him. He's in his mid thirties calling people names and trolling them, even people who were nothing but nice to him. I think we were on and off friendship for a good four years. Please don't be like that guy, he has nothing going for him.

I was also recently blocked or ignored by an online friend that I talked to regularly on Skype. I think it had to do with my constant whining about life and random sexual outbursts.

I guess what I am saying is, pay attention to how someone reacts when you say certain things. If they seem offended by it and you want to keep the friendship, you might want to stop saying or doing whatever is offending them. Otherwise they're just going to think you are mean and immature. I understand it's not always easy to read social cues on the internet.

Archived