She ignores me, now she misses me.

SW

I was in long distance relationship with a woman 5 hours away. The last time I visited her she basically ignored me and ended it.

We have started talking a bit on MSN lately as friends, I would never mention anything about the relationship and we were talking today and out of nowhere she tells me that although she is not in love with me she still misses me. I never replied to it and just continued talking about what we were talking about.I not one to talk about that kind of stuff , I want to be friends and if it develops into more so be it.

I have been thinking of what to say to her regarding this, and this is what i was thinking; I am not in love either , but I do like her a lot and wanted to hang out and have fun together without any expectations.

I would like too see her again , so what do you think I should say to her?

thanks

and this is what i was thinking; I am not in love either , but I do like her a lot and wanted to hang out and have fun together without any expectations.

I think that is exactly what you should say to her, be truthful and tell her what's on your mind. From the sound of things it seems as though she feels the same way you do. Try not to shy away from talking about the issue at hand, I think you are taking the right approach by remaining as friends and seeing if anything develops. Naturally it is much easier as friends because being so far away can cause unwanted stress but just go with your feelings and tell her exactly that, how you feel.