Ok - heres the deal. My kitty cat is kinda sick. He's only six months old, and well, everything is fine with him except he is very wheezy. So, cuz a friend told me they would help out with the bill i made an appointment with the vet. Now, everything is fine with my kitty cat except him being wheezy, he still eats and drinks just fine and hes very playful, runnin around the house all the time. Well, my friend just said he cannot help out, which is fine i should have expected as much, but that leaves me pretty tight for money if i take him to the vet. So I can take him in, and then pretty much not eat for 2 weeks, OR, i could not take him, and have enough to buy a few groceries and stuff and keep myself alive. I think I'll go with the 'not eat for 2 weeks option' cuz I am really worried about my baby. I tried researching the problem myself and nothing comes up, except that i should see a vet. At least the vet can tell me what needs to be done and then obviously i wont' be able to afford to get the problem fixed but at least i'll know what to expect and what i COULD do if I could ever round up the money to help him. I'm really sad, very stressed out, kinda angry with my friend, but i know i shouldn't be as he has done a lot for me... ya know? I'm just wonderin what i should do, or even if someone could give me some advice on how i can help my kitty cat... he is my little baby - i'd do anything...

so he is fine, but he wheezes???

I know I was worried about my kitties (one is a year old now, and the other is 10months old) because they like made weird noises like they had alot of snot in their noses... they are fine now...

Did you actually take your kitty to the vet once, and then your frined said he/she couldnt help you out???? Or did you not bother taking the kitty in???

Honestly.. I think you should take your kitty in... Its probably a little cold or something and it may not be that expensive... The kitty deserves a fighting chance....

Newspaper Header: LOCAL RESIDENT DIES FROM STARVATION, HEALTHY CAT FOUND IN APARTMENT

But seriously folks, what I would do is:

1) Take the cat in for an inspection

2) Pay the bill

3) Mooch off of your friend for two weeks.

But then again, I'm a cat lover too, so I guess I'm kind of biased.