Rant: I can't express myself knowing that my bf is watching me.

SherriLi

Hi guys,

Like promised .... I said i would drop in to update.

I ended it. I asked him to leave and he's leaving on saturday.

Wednesday did it. I couldn't take it anymore. My sister and everyone WANT him out today. But He can't get a truck to move his things until tomorrow. I guess that I shall just stay away from home tonight to avoid him.

I feel like garbage. I want to crawl into a hole and die.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Sherri,

You don't know how relieved I was to read this post.

You did a very brave and wonderful thing for yourself and your baby today- you put a stop to allowing someone to abuse you both, and that is something you should be commended for.

It's never easy to end a relationship, even one that is violent and unhealthy, but you did it- be proud of yourself for that. Today you showed your daughters a good example of a strong, intelligent woman.

Will you be staying at a friend's tonight?

Hi Sherri,

You don't know how relieved I was to read this post.

You did a very brave and wonderful thing for yourself and your baby today- you put a stop to allowing someone to abuse you both, and that is something you should be commended for.

It's never easy to end a relationship, even one that is violent and unhealthy, but you did it- be proud of yourself for that. Today you showed your daughters a good example of a strong, intelligent woman.

Will you be staying at a friend's tonight?

No, he's going out to party anyway. He asked me if i wanted him to stay at his BIL's tonight. I said it was a good idea.

I'm trying to stay strong. I have LS to keep me sane, I started a thread there and everyone has been helping me through. I don't know what i'd do without that place. And this one too. You have been a huge help to me Hope. I thank you Very much

Hey Sherri,

So he's not returning to the house tonight- that's good for your safety.

Are you going to change the locks this weekend?

I'll bet your brother can do that for you quite easily.

Is there a link to your new thread?

Yes, I'll have one of my brothers change the locks this weekend.

You mean to the other site? I can pm it to you if you want. I don't want to put it out here.

I wasn't sure what you meant- I didn't realize that you were posting on another site, I thought you meant you started a new thread on here. But sure, you can PM me the link and I'll check it out.

How are you doing today?

Hi Hope,

I'm horrible. I can't stop crying... he's moved most of his stuff out and he's gotta come back one more time. He's just asked me "what did i ever do to you honey?" gawd. All i coulld say is you've treated me like a dog.

I'll PM you the link.

Is he kidding?

Hmmm... let's see. Controlled you, pinned you down, beat you, pushed you, screamed at you, belittled you, put his hands around your throat, and just generally treated you like garbage.

Does that just about cover it?

That just shows how he is not willing to accept any responsibility for anything he's done. He's not remorseful, and he sees nothing wrong with treating you like he did. You didn't get him out a second too fast.

Girl, it's going to be hard. But you did the right thing. You have an obligation to protect your children from abuse, and to protect yourself as their mother and a woman from abuse.

You did good today, girl.

When is your brother coming over to change the locks?

Is he kidding?

Hmmm... let's see. Controlled you, pinned you down, beat you, pushed you, screamed at you, belittled you, put his hands around your throat, and just generally treated you like garbage.

Does that just about cover it?

That just shows how he is not willing to accept any responsibility for anything he's done. He's not remorseful, and he sees nothing wrong with treating you like he did. You didn't get him out a second too fast.

Girl, it's going to be hard. But you did the right thing. You have an obligation to protect your children from abuse, and to protect yourself as their mother and a woman from abuse.

You did good today, girl.

When is your brother coming over to change the locks?

Thanks Hope.

I was supposed to go out to the cabin with my brother and his friends, but I just don't feel up to it. I told him that i didn't feel up to it and had tons of cleaning to do because he just threw my shyte where ever while he was packing his stuff. He offered for him and his friend to comeover and help me clean so i could go anyway. I never asked him to change the locks yet. I really don't think it's nessesary.

Once he gives me the key, i am pretty sure it will all be over. He really thinks I'M in the wrong here. He'll stay away. He acts like he doens't know what he's done wrong. I really think he'll leave me alone.

Archived