My ex and I broke up after a year and a half of being together...you know the story she said she needed space...and the first couple of months i did all the wrong things...but I had started NC with her around the beginning of Febuary. Everything was going good strangely because we live right next to each other but due to our scheduling we never ran into each other (except for the night after we stopped talking).

However one night I ran into her and it didn't really phase me so we started talking casually. I was pretty early going to my baseball practice so I figured why not chat a little bit. So everything was going good and she asked me if i was going to live in the same apt next year, i told her most likely yeah, and then she asked me if i was going home after i graduate, which was innocent but i didn't feel like giving her all my future plan's details so i told her i don't know but that i needed to run to practice.

So the next day I'm online at work and we start chatting again, and then she says to me "so you never told me where you are living next year" (clearly i did last night)...and so i kind of side step the question just to see if she'll let it go away...and she asks me "so are you living with the same roommates next year?"...and once again i talk about something else and then she finally says "why are you avoiding telling me where you are living next year"...so i was just like 'i told you last night the same apartment' and then that was it pretty much

Fast forward to the next week and its been like 6 or 7 days since we talked and we're talking online again and she says randomly "i saw your girl ****** was in (the place where my ex is a waitress) tonight" to which i said "oh thats cool how do u know wut she looks like?" and she was like "oh i saw her in a picture with you on facebook"...and then was like "ok im going to bed bye"...kinda weird b/c she has no idea who this girl is nor wut kind of relationship me and the girl have, yet makes a statement saying YOUR girl...

So i guess i'm just trying to see if anyone has any ideas what this girl is up to? I'm just trying to get a clue b/c if i put myself in her shoes and I was the one prying at where she would be living or making a statement about another guy i know it would look bad

I would try to avoid wondering what she's up to and just keep living your own life. If she has interest, she'll express it. Maybe it's too soon for you to be off NC cause she how you're starting to spend time wondering what her contact means?

Archived