Run naked.

Lately I've been having this weird urge to be naked outdoors.

Its not an exhibition thing, I could care less if anyone sees me...

...rather, I just have this almost overwhelming desire to be outside in the sunny sky and naked as a jaybird. Where does this come from, and what sort of psychological predisposition would cause this?

I doubt its a cluster B narcissistic thing since, once again, its not a desire to flash people or have people see my genitals as much as it is to be liberated from my clothing.

I have been butt-naked in several boring events like country music concerts (LOL, and I was near the stage)... Also I was once a naked DJ (I only had a hat on my head and nothing else)...

Pfffff, I guess these things came into my mind when I was so freaked out about still being virgin, but it gives such a thrill when I'm showing all that I have to everyone - that's also a sick way how to beat shyness, but, don't try this at home - this has to be done by proffessionals (I guess I am already, LOL)...

I just love streaking...

...rather, I just have this almost overwhelming desire to be outside in the sunny sky and naked as a jaybird. Where does this come from, and what sort of psychological predisposition would cause this?

Been there, done that. It felt great If you want it - do it.

I doubt its a cluster B narcissistic thing since, once again, its not a desire to flash people or have people see my genitals as much as it is to be liberated from my clothing.

OMG...what a tought... than all nudists have tendency to have this disorder lol

Well be naked... go to a nudist beach in the summer or go to an empty beach and swim naked in the see! (if thats possible in the states

OMG...what a tought... than all nudists have tendency to have this disorder lol

Well be naked... go to a nudist beach in the summer or go to an empty beach and swim naked in the see! (if thats possible in the states

Syrix,

does that mean that you actively support nudism?

Are we going to meet on nudist beach? lol

I'd love too, but I'm way too self conscious... So I can't take the offer

Lately I've been having this weird urge to be naked outdoors.

No way I would do that, outdoors = bugs. Even if I could somehow manage to get over my self consiousness, I can't stand bugs. I've never lied down in the grass because of bugs, much less run naked around, for all bugs to have an easy bite of me.

I think I know what you should do...for now anyways...In the privacy of your room' date=' or any other room, go nude and just walk around and enjoy the feeling of your own body, just make sure the window curtains or blinds are shut!![/quote']

Already do that.

couple days ago my parents and I were talking about old home movies and my mum mentioned that they had trouble filming me until I was four because when I was an infant I was always ripping off my clothes. My older sister complained that I was embarrassing.

I didn't mention my current situation to them (for obvious reasons), but it did make me wonder if I've always had a nudist streak (pun intended) in me.

Archived