Just some random stuff -

These are from my private journal. I just love to go back a re-read them because to me they are like healing poetry. So let me know what you think maybe you can relate to some of them.

"Back to that old football feild"

When summer comes it brings me back to the place

where we first met in early September,

The heat of that summer was still blowing

in on that soon to be winter wind.

It got late as you held me tight

I never knew if this was wrong it felt so right,

back to that place at that old football field

where we packed our love with a gold seal.

I looked in your eyes as the evening sun went down

we were young but some how

we found a love that would never end.

"Only in memory"

time can not heal what we feel

this pain is so real

we thought we knew one another but we were young

and we were so wrong

only to live to learn that we could love

but also we could hurt

you took me by the hand

lead me astray from everything i believed in

that night came with such grace

without warning you came

i remember you looked in my eyes

and smiled as you laied me down

your arms held me with every hope

of not letting go

as your hands moved over my heart

you got closer to me then i thought you did

we sinned but thought it was worth while

only to find out that we would fall

now that im here left alone

you are here now only in my memory

maybe im still in your heart

but till then we live on only in memory

" I hope you feel my finger nails running down his back"

I tried to come the fact that you werent ever going to see me the same as you did before. we have grown up and so much apart That we were no longer best friends nor lovers and that most likely i was to you the worst person in the world. I cant say I blame you or myself I think i blam the both of us me more then you because I have always been that way. I will never be there to slap you when i get mad at you and you wont be there to kiss me. I wont be there to give you my heart with love and you wont ever be here to give me your twisted smiles and cold heart. I will never hear your voice on the phone and you will never hear me hang up. You are moving forward with your life and im stuck in reverse. You burn the pictures of us and I put them in a box. I will never see you so deperate to hold me..and you will never see me cry again. you will never be here to witness my stupidity and i will not be there to correct yours. we will never laugh at one another anymore. You will never lay in my bed so silent as you did before. and i will never be there to lay on your chest and hear your heart beating so fast after that. you wont be here to scream at me and i wont be there to walk all over you. You will never witness me make a scene and I wont be there to make you want to watch. you wont be here to hold my hand with pride and i wont be there to give it to you. so to make it short and sweet the past is gone and there is nothing we can do but move on. So Merry Christmas so long to 3 years Happy New Years to you starting over new.

" A sad excuse for a love letter"

It’s been a few months since we last actually sat down and had a real conversation it’s me. I get swept up in the cheap moments that tempt me. Instead of waiting for the ones that really mean something. I was always a sucker for a fast talker instead of a fast thinker. I am still young and I still have learned so much from past mistakes. You have always been there for me like always watching from a safe distance And I know it hurts you more to see me going down like that. I might be momentarily preoccupied with the glitz of what they have to offer "Which isn’t much at all". It seems like almost every one of them I have made into what they are now. I was the one who got them as far as they are. They are nothing but fabricated and molded into my somewhat exspectations. somewhere in the back of my mind I thought of you and all that you told me. Sad but true ever word was the truth and I just didn’t want to hear that because it hurt. But really I needed to hear it because the fact is I would much rather hear lies. I think most people are like that they want to be happy and told what they want to hear not what is the facts. You think that he is better then you. You are wrong. He may have different status but really he is self centered only on what he wants and needs which is nothing but favors. But then again I guess everyone has there flaws. Like everyone has there weakness and I am one to have a weakness it is to give in or give up too easily. I guess overall I never can make up my mind. But in some since I am doing just fine. Oh, what a ridiculous excuse for a letter. The you has changed... because I can't stand to talk about him anymore. It took me long enough to know what I want and what we are. I've made a lot of mistakes in the past, and I'd rather not make them again. Maybe it will be different this time maybe it will be the same we live and we learn. but most impotrantly we Love

"Summer love never last"

I loved you enough to let you go but that dosent mean that I dont think about you. But thats all in memory, I remember early summer and how you laid there in the grass I laughed and made fun of how you looked like an A&F model.. then you smiled, pulling me down and I messed up your Jcrew looking shaggy hair. you had on that sexy polo i loved. that was a summer we both had a strong friendship. I remember us playing football and acting all crazy. Those crazy night at your cousin at the bonfires.. Now we talk from time to time. you tell me how your life is going I tell you how mine went.. you say being 17 now is hard and I tell you to stick it out. I guess im just addicted to the way you say my name. you come to see me, give me a hug then strike that pose and laugh. what can i say i still wear your hoodie from time to time, and I guess you still have the pictures of us hanging on your wall x3

All Copie Writed by SB

so be nice & dont steal