Help me win my wife back

I need help. 16 months ago I split up with my wife we were having lots of problems that we couldnt resolve. 5 months after we separated I started dating and we moved in together after a couple months of seeing each other every day. We dated for 9 months and we had lots of problems in the last 4 months of our relationship. 3 days after we split up my wife called me to see if I wanted to meet up with her. We went out and talked for a long time and we started working things out over a month and a bit and I was having problems as it was not truly knowing where my emotions were and she made a couple comments to me when i was trying to figure out if I could forgive her for some of the things she had done. I was so confused and mixed up that I went back to my girlfriend. After 2 weeks of being with her I started piecing things together and I realized it was her that I loved. I had a long chat with her last night and she had said even though I already knew that she was kinda seeing someone and that person is a friend of ours that I have known for years who just split up with his wife 3 months ago. I told her that I wanted her back, she said I don't know. I am not sure if I can ever forgive you for what you have done. How can I win her trust and prove to her that I want to spend the rest of my life with her?

Hey Hark!

Well, the best thing you can do is show her. Show her she can trust you again. It will take time, everything does. But slowly b/c she is cautious this time around. Prove to her, that whatever you did wrong, that you will not do it again...that you have changed.

Send little gifts saying how much you love her, and miss her. Set up times when you two can hang out, and through you two talking, she will hopefully begin to realize that you have changed.

Just show her...whatever it takes...but be patient...it will take a while...i hope this helps hon!

Good luck!

take care!

*hugs*

-jitrenda

Hey Hark!

Well, the best thing you can do is show her. Show her she can trust you again. It will take time, everything does. But slowly b/c she is cautious this time around. Prove to her, that whatever you did wrong, that you will not do it again...that you have changed.

Send little gifts saying how much you love her, and miss her. Set up times when you two can hang out, and through you two talking, she will hopefully begin to realize that you have changed.

Just show her...whatever it takes...but be patient...it will take a while...i hope this helps hon!

Good luck!

take care!

*hugs*

-jitrenda[/url]

I sympathise with how you feel Hark.

If you have accessed your own feelings and realise that it is your ex wife you still love...then tell her so. But remember to give her that time and space to decide if she wants you back. It is not easy to rebuild a broken relationship.

Be patient and may you win her back someday. All the best.

ok pal, here is a book that i read that helped me big time. Now my relationship is not saved yet, but we are trying to work throught things slowly. The book is called stop your divorce or lovers rejection. I think the web site is called link removed It has been a 4 month process from the time we broke up till the day she said, lets get back together. We are not back together, she has some mess to clean up, but we are spending time and working on things and we will see what happens. Keep in mind she wanted nothing to do with me told me she did not love me anymore, etc,, now 4 months into it she tells me i am the love of her life. So we will see,, good luck

Well it looks like things might just be able to be saved. I registered for the choices program which is from what she said is better than a years worth of counselling and she said to me that this is a big step for me in proving to her how much I care and what our relationship to work. I know it will take a lot of time and effort and I believe that if I can deal with my problems I am sure we can work things out between us. This is the first glimpse of hope that all might not be lost