A kind word for everyone

samross

I want to wish everyone a great weekend. We all need it. I was looking at all the pleas for help and the desperation in our voices just for someone to listen to us. I am so thankful you guys are all here. This pain we're all going through is a major part of our lives right now. We don't want it to be that way, but it's there like a white elephant in our front yard... But we get through it one step at a time. One of my favorite singers, Brad Delp, took his life this past week. I don't know why but I know a little about the pain he must have felt, as I know all of you guys do. We're not alone in our pain. The love in our lives (or lack of it) has such a powerful effect on every part of our existence. I firmly believe that each of us because we are in pain over love share a wonderful gift - - and that is the gift to FEEL. I know we may not understand it right now but if any of you ever felt like you couldn't love again know that your pain tells you otherwise. I've thought sometimes I would never love again but then it comes along again and proves me wrong - -even if it had painful results. Hang in there and thank you all!!

Archived