A couple of friends were over when my nephew was here....and long story short he may have added a few new words to his vocabulary. He's still pretty young (15 months) but he's walking around my place saying them. I'm not sure how to deal with this. I've just been ignoring it as to not provoke anything further.... but sometimes its honestly hard not to laugh. Has anyone else had to deal with this? My bad... I just really hope this doesn't last. Any ideas would be appreciated.

It's cute and funny because it's not your child and I honestly would be very upset if I were the childs mother. My son has picked up a few bad words from his father and the only thing you can do is NOT laugh and ignore it, he is still very young just try watching your mouth around him from now on they pick up everything.

Well, it happens. They do pick up some words you're really rather they didn't. Try not to call attention to it too much or react and hopefully your nephew will "forget" the words for now.

One of our boys when he was that age went around wanting to look at poeples' c*cks. What he meant was he wanted to see their watches. He called a watch a clock, but didn't say the 'l' sound.