Look what I found..

I just want to share to you all..I found myself a new partner!!!!!

Yes a new partner.... "GOD"

BUt I feel ashamed coz most of the time I only ask of Him when I am so sad, lonely and all so down...

And it always makes me cry... Eversince, I can't sing any "songs of Praise" without crying and reflecting all my negative past... Coz its just a fact that most of us now only calls to Him when we feel so weak and nobody else can help us... I just feel shamed of myself..

But I want to make it up with Him..

So I was out in a mall last Sunday, I passed through a Glad SOunds.. A Store that sells Christian things... I found...

"Steven Curtis Chapman" - Greatest Hits (I didn't know this guy until that Sunday)

And since then it makes me cry but this tears makes me strong and stops me from thinking about my ex.. Stops me from wondering if she'll ever come back but rather gives me the realization that there is "More to this Life" (one of the songs)...

Now I really believe that "His Strength is Perfect" (another song)... For I feel His strength whenever I feel so weak..

I just hope all you weary people should try it... I hope it works on you too..

THanks guys for being here for me... I might be hanging out lesser now than the past weeks...

But all of you guys had been great.... THank you all so much..

This is "The Great Adventure"...

God's been my best friend ever since my breakup too... I love talking to Him. He never lets me down... In fact, for the last couple of days He's been treating me pretty awesome. I've gotten 2 job offers today alone, everytime I've asked Him for a good parking space He's given it to me....

It makes me cry when I think about it sometimes because I abandoned Him for so long and He's so good to me.

It makes me cry when I think about it sometimes because I abandoned Him for so long and He's so good to me.

No, God can never be "abandoned". He's always right there, regardless what you do or think.

I'm glad you found your faith, devast.

Orlander