I need date ideas

I don't know what to do in this small town and she's lived here her whole life. It just feels like I lack experience and I do.

The only thing I can think of is eat dinner, rent a movie, go to the movies, I don't know about ice skating. I tried it once and I was alright, it wasn't that fun for me because I was afraid of falling. And then theres just one street in this town, its full of bars where all the college kids go. Theres a nice museum 2 hours away.

Any ideas?

Things to do in a one house town,

1 house riding

2 go out of town

3 point your gf in the nude

4 hike

5 larn to make music to gever

6 larn to dance to gever

7 right poems to each other

8 get your mates to gever and right, do production, score, shoot act in you own short film

9 photgrphy

10, get involved in local polatics

No, renting a movie would be good too. That can lead to sexy make out on the couch experiences. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you have fun doing it. Make sure you kiss. If it didn't happen on the first date make your move now!!!

I want to add that you make sure you do something you'll enjoy. The first date is generic now you want to show more of yourself.

What's your favorite things to do? I want you to focus on pleasing yourself. Show her a tiny bit more of who you are.

Even if you like video game or sports you can do something like that even if you make an effort to make sure she's enjoying herself.

I taught a girl how to play Super Nintendo once, she had a great time and in turn I had a great time.

Hmm..small town... well there's always "making dinner together, trying a new recipe, even if neither of you cook, just buy a cookbook, pick out a recipe and buy all the needed ingredients and cook together following the directions.. so fun... and I know it sounds corny but good old board games and a bottle of wine.. that is a great date... it's cozy, fun, romantic... play monopoly, the game of LIFE is another good one... it's good old fashioned romantic fun.. and it can just be the two of you, or invite some other friends too. Going bowling, corny yes, but fun...even if you are both terrible at it, it's even more fun.. be willing to go for a walk, window shopping, art fairs, museums, historical tours of the town, look on the internet for "facts about the town and tourist suggestions"... even if it's a small town.. it will have "something" interesting.. going antiquing is always fun too... and ask her what she is "interested in" as well, then you might find she loves "horses or gardens" and then you can plan dates according to her interests or hobbies.. and yours too.

For some reason I'm afraid of inviting myself to her house and yes her house, because my apartment is empty because I can't afford furnishing right now. All I have is the bedroom furnishing and dining room. I just came out of living in a duplex with 2 girls...

And I'm afraid to kiss, I've never kissed before.

I just thought of this: sushi then clubbing. I like sushi and clubbing will lead us to touching.

Thoughts?? I'm about to call....

I'm not about the clubs. Sushi then take her to her place or even yours. It doesn't matter that you don't have furniture.

You can take her to the club, it's just not my style. If it's yours then go ahead, just try to stay in your element.

My place? We can just sit at my dining table or chill on my bed because thats all I have and I think that might be awkward unless she's will ing to try something, but I'm not feeling the body language from her right now. We do lock eyes a lot, and I tried to do some body language as far as hand brushing. I don't even have cable.

Sushi and rent a movie sounds good, but again I'm nervous about going to her place right now.

does "clubbing leads to touching" mean you want to be a bit intoxicated first? ugh.... it's fine that your apartment is still sparce, how fun, be romantic, light a few candles, put a blanket down on the floor, with a board game on it, and some wine, and have a great time with her, be proud of exactly where you are in life, and say "my place is still in transition, so it's kind like "camping" but would you like to come over for some take out, a bottle of wine, and just talk, or watch tv".... after she sees your place, you can say, I still have to buy some other furniture, maybe you can go with me shopping one day, I'd love your advice..."

And if you want to kiss her, lean in and say "may I kiss your beautiful lips, I've been wanting to do so from the moment I saw you tonight". that will be honest, caring, respectful and sexy...

does "clubbing leads to touching" mean you want to be a bit intoxicated first? ugh.... it's fine that your apartment is still sparce, how fun, be romantic, light a few candles, put a blanket down on the floor, with a board game on it, and some wine, and have a great time with her, be proud of exactly where you are in life, and say "my place is still in transition, so it's kind like "camping" but would you like to come over for some take out, a bottle of wine, and just talk, or watch tv"....

And if you want to kiss her, lean in and say "may I kiss your beautiful lips, I've been wanting to do so from the moment I saw you tonight". that will be honest, caring, respectful and sexy...

Sure we could get buzzed or not. I don't need it to have fun. To be honest, I've gone without being wasted for months now. Use to I would drink everyday last year.

Again I'm nervous about the kissing, and what you said, that just sounds creepy to me. Again I don't even have TV.

Can you help me to get motivated and face this in another perspective, as I have done with asking out girls?

Okay, well then just take it slow, go at your own pace, and it's up to her to invite you over to her house.. it's not polite to invite yourself, you can always go there because you offer to walk her home, or pick her up.. and by all means don't do anything that feels 'creepy' to you... and dont' think about inviting her to hang out in your bed... not now, it's way too early to suggest that to a girl whom you want to treat respectfully.. take it slow, you'll know what and when to do what feels right for you...

Sure we could get buzzed or not. I don't need it to have fun. To be honest, I've gone without being wasted for months now. Use to I would drink everyday last year.

Again I'm nervous about the kissing, and what you said, that just sounds creepy to me. Again I don't even have TV.

Yeah it sounds creepy to me too. I like the board game idea. As for the kiss you gotta just go for it dude. Wen you lock eye contact go in a do it really quick them smile. Girls have grabbed me and made out with me right there.

What's a better time to do it then after she sunk your battleship?

Okay, well then just take it slow, go at your own pace, and it's up to her to invite you over to her house.. it's not polite to invite yourself, you can always go there because you offer to walk her home, or pick her up.. and by all means don't do anything that feels 'creepy' to you... and dont' think about inviting her to hang out in your bed... not now, it's way too early to suggest that to a girl whom you want to treat respectfully.. take it slow, you'll know what and when to do what feels right for you...

I disagree, what's wrong with hanging out on the bed?

But the floor is fine too.

I don't even feel like my place is sexy. The only part of my apartment thats sexy right now is the bedroom because thats the only thing I moved out with. I don't even have a desk to study on, all my work is cluttered neatly on my dining table. I keep it clean but its just empty and void and not sexy.

Is there another way to avoid coming to my place?

I'm just nervous about this intimate stuff. I need to get over it. I need to put this in a different perspective or something, and get over the way I was raised in to see it.

Ironically, I have no problem grinding with girls, and thats why I was leaning towards the clubbing thing. From there, I was thinking it could go more?

Go eat sushi, go smoke some hookah, and go dance?

Just any advice that doesn't have to do with my place please. I don't even let my friends come to my place. It just feels so loserish.

Plus I love eating sushi, I love smoking hookah, I love dancing.

Thats good. I like it. Now I just have to think of a way to point the phone conversation to that. I guess I could still do sushi then say that.

But bro I can just imagine how it would be. Us sitting on the couch at opposite ends. Do I just scoot closer to her? As she scoots further away? lol I can see that happening.

I don't know how to do these moves bro.

If there is a larger city nearby, then they might have some kind of comedy club. That is a personal favorite of mine. It may sound silly, but I have found that a setting like that really makes everything more relaxed and positive, especially if you are nervous.

Keep in mind, I think that sense of humor is one of the most important things to look for. What a great way to find out, lol.

Thats good. I like it. Now I just have to think of a way to point the phone conversation to that. I guess I could still do sushi then say that.

But bro I can just imagine how it would be. Us sitting on the couch at opposite ends. Do I just scoot closer to her? As she scoots further away? lol I can see that happening.

I don't know how to do these moves bro.

Um you sit right next to her at the get go. You have to believe in yourself man or this won't work out, I can defiantly say that.

sit down put your arm around her and go for it. No pressure she's just a girl. If it doesn't work out there are others.

Think of this a the first level in a video game. If you get a game over start over again. No pressure, your just testing the waters.

So she'll let me know....

This puts a damper on that day.

Is it a good idea to ask another girl I'm seeing the same thing but schedule it on another day?

So if I do get the first and then the second then I get 2?

And if the second says the samething, then I could try the third girl I'm seeing and hope the 3rd times the charm?

But if all 3 turn out to say yes then I get 3?

If all 3 say no, then does that mean that advice sucked?

So she'll let me know....

This puts a damper on that day.

Is it a good idea to ask another girl I'm seeing the same thing but schedule it on another day?

So if I do get the first and then the second then I get 2?

And if the second says the samething, then I could try the third girl I'm seeing and hope the 3rd times the charm?

But if all 3 turn out to say yes then I get 3?

If all 3 say no, then does that mean that advice sucked?

Jesus dude slow down. You'll get shot down plenty, lol. If 1 of these works out it was a good thing. Take the advice and experiment with it and see what works for you. It's all different. Women are all different.

You have to figure this stuff with experience. When rejected try to figure out why and learn, just like school but with sexy results.

No, renting a movie would be good too. That can lead to sexy make out on the couch experiences.

Make sure to rent a really scary movie, so that when a certain scene scares the crap out of her, she will want to hold on to you.