Confused - What is she looking for?

Yeah, I'm just really confused because she showed a lot of interest in me and seemed to like me. Then all of a sudden she just stops returning my calls. Why is dating so hard? lol

It may jsut be that she lost interest, and why may be that you waited too long to bust a move.

You should spend some time reading about and trying to figure out dating.

I talked to her friend today. I casually asked what was up with "D" and why she hadn't called me back. The response:

"Oh yeah, it's because she obviously hates you (smiles and laughs). No seriously, I know she was really busy with papers and tests last week, so that's probably why. I hardly saw her last week either if that makes you feel any better." She seemed surprised when she found out I hadn't talked to D in over a week.

I don't buy it. There's no way you're too busy to spare 30 seconds to text me or something. Think there is any potential for her to contact me this week or is it over?

Update:

I was in my dorm's cafeteria late Wednesday night when I heard someone call out my name. It was her - she called me over and invited me to sit and eat with her and her friend.

She apologized for being "a phantom the last week or so" - she said she was busy with tests/papers and had friends visiting from out of town. We had a good chat, she introduced me to her friend and told her the story of how we met on a blind date, etc.

Her former high school's basketball team was playing in a state tournament semi-final in our city on Thursday and she asked me if I wanted to go. I had class, so I had to decline. If the team won on Thursday, they would play on Saturday, so she told me she would let me know how the team did and if they won she invited me to the game with her Saturday.

Her team lost on Thursday, but I didn't hear anything from her. After leaving her two messages two weeks ago that she didn't respond to, I had decided not to call her again. But after this little exchange I think I should give it another chance.

I would like to call her and invite her to a St. Patricks Day party tonight. I figure that I like her, she seems to have some interest in me, and I don't have a lot to lose. The mixed signals are a little confusing though, but I think I should give it one more shot. Good move?