i met this girl and she started liking me. she liked me for 8 month. but instead i went out with her best friend (which made her cried) anyways she went and got herself a boyfriend. but while i was going out with her best friend, she told me she still have feelings for me. then for no reason she broke up with her bf right after she told me that. anyways, i called her often to see how is she doing. she told me that she has got back with her bf and that she was gonna change and "love" him more. but at that time i have a new gf cause her best friend cheated on me. i told her about my gf and she told me that she was happy for me, of course if i was her i would lied and say some nice stuff and hide all my feelings also. but im not sure if she's really happy for me. the next day, she called me twice, but i didnt pick up cause my gf thinks i shouldnt be talking to her. i dont know, if she still has feelings for me anymore. but right now she has been with her bf for 6 months. i dont want to ask her cause im afraid she'll lie. i havent talk to her in a month, how do i know if she still likes me?

first of all if your girlfriend dosent trust you enough to talk to other girls, i dont think she is a very good gf do you? second of all you just have to flat out ask her. I think the only way that you are ginna get a flat out straight answer is just asking her. preferably in person. Good luck, and I hope you find what you are looking for, whatever that may be.