fear just destroys u!

i have known her for a long time now, nearly 3-4 years, we in same class. i had a major crush on her since the beginning but, i got so * * * *ing nervous i just ignored her, in the sense i was a bit weird so well now i am quite sure she knows i have a kinda crush on her, but i also think she kinda hate me, i dont know but thats what i have figured out...

i have done my best (and my best just sucked), its hard starting a conversation now, after such long time you just cant go and ask what you like. etc?

might have been discovered already its my 1st time approaching a girl, its really hard though now i have calm down, like not caring much...

but its this dream type thing i have and a feeling like something so simple turned into something so complicated, 3 years of silence.......... i feel like banging my head on the wall!!! ](*,)

it would be great if someone can suggest something... but i really see no way out......

and now whenever i see someone or my friends been afraid to tell somone how the feel about them, i just try and tell how bad it can turn

anyway...........

You don't know she hates you. You don't honestly know that. You've never even talked to her, how could you possibly know that? That is just an excuse your mind has made up in your head so that you have more of a reason to not talk to her.

You also say that it's harder now since you waited so long. But why can't you still ask her about her interests anyway? The length of time you have known her isn't important.

Talking to people of the opposite gender is not easy for many. You just have to stop making excuses and force yourself to do it. It's not easy, but there's not much else to it.

You don't know she hates you. You don't honestly know that. You've never even talked to her, how could you possibly know that? That is just an excuse your mind has made up in your head so that you have more of a reason to not talk to her.

You also say that it's harder now since you waited so long. But why can't you still ask her about her interests anyway? The length of time you have known her isn't important.

Talking to people of the opposite gender is not easy for many. You just have to stop making excuses and force yourself to do it. It's not easy, but there's not much else to it.

woo! AMEN meow!

agreed.

Maybe you didn't do anything about your crush because you weren't ready for a relationship anyhow? I'm sure that if you took steps to becoming ready to talk, you'll do perfectly fine.

You're in control of where you are in your life. If for the past three years you weren't ready to talk, it was your decision. If you feel as though you are ready to make a move, it is your decision.

If you do decide to talk to her, one of either two possibilities will prevail: you'll be met with a positive outcome or a negative outcome. However, regardless of the outcome, you are in control yet again as to how you respond to such an action.

Hopefully I didn't make it all overly complicated.

Have fun. That overwhelming feeling and rush of adrenaline is one of the best feelings in the world whether we like to admit it or not.

alright................

btw we both are around 15, girls can you tell me, is it k? if a guy approched you and stuf....

i have been here for just few days... and i think i am sort of youngest? only saw people elder than me (20+++)

thx btw....

PS: Moderators srry for abusing in the previous post, i hadnt read the rules before

I'd be fine with any guy approaching me if i wasn't already in a relationship and i hadn't had any previous bad encounters with him. I try not to judge people based on first impressions, maybe she's the same way. You have had feelings for her for a pretty long time, and you feel like banging your head against the wall because you want to know if you have a chance to have a relationship with her, but your kind of scared to ask, which everyone is at some point or another no matter how confident they seem. Be confident in yourself and just approach her and say hi. Tell her that you haven't spoken to her in a while and your were wondering how shes been. Talk to her about things that you have in common. If it works well, awesome! Stay in touch and talk to her more often and try hanging out with her alone. If it doesn't work out, that's awesome too. At least then you'll have the reassurance that it wouldn't work out at all and that you can move on without worrying about missing out on anything that could have happened between you and her if you didn't make an effort. It gives you the chance to get her off your mind and the opportunity to meet new girls and to take chances with them too.

It's better to try and make mistakes and fail then to not try at all. You will always be rejected at one point or another, that is inevitable, but you will never know how great things may be if you don't give it your best shot.

Hey, I know what your talking about man I feel ya. Its for the best that you forget about this girl, she is just a mind-disease and you are clearly infatuated. There's definitely more girls out there, you know that.

I've been in your shoes before, you want to make a move but for some reason you can't...like she's intimidating or something. But yeah, forget about her.

What you need to do is go out and meet/flirt with a bunch of girls. It'll help you out a lot and you probably won't end up in another 3 year infatuation thing. I disagreed when someone told me that I needed to go meet a bunch of girls instead of focus on just one. But focusing on one didn't get me anywhere. It happened that girl just liked my attention, and she knew I was never going to do anything so I was her tap for her ego boost. Just trust me on the fact your wasting even more of your life wishing your going to do something with this girl, its not gonna happen, move on man.