Normal to go pyscho?

Oh My god. I got dumped over email last night. I just went up to his house and he refused to answer the door! He emailed me this morning telling me I am pyscho! I am not! Just very upset because he broke up with me over email and can't face me.

Is this the norm to react this way if you get dumped this way?

HELP!

Hi and welcome to ENA, though I'm sorry for the circumstances that brought you here.

I think your reaction wasn't psycho at all. I can understand why you'd want to see him for closure, but perhaps it's just best to accept that if he couldn't be bothered to dump you in person, he probably wasn't that into you to begin with. There's a lot of guys out there who are much better.

Do you two have a history of arguments, or volatile behavior in some form? Maybe he was referring to that. Also, how long did you two date?

I guess I'd need more details about what actually transpired before I could give you a definitive opinion if you went psycho or not.

We were dating only a month. He kept saying how much he loved me everyday. I just don't understand how he can say how much he loved me and then all of sudden he decided he doesn't love me anymore. We never had fights or anything like that. He said something about my kissing, and that there were no other woman. What a jerk!

Well....let me tell you...on this guy's birthday, I went over to his house to see him (because I couldn't reach him, he was ignoring me on aim and email). We ended up having sex and he sent me away.

I went home and was SO SO upset that he didnt want to spend anytime with me that I went back and knocked on his door. I wanted to talk. He opened the door a crack and tried to slam it on my fingers. I started bawling......crying hysterically because I was so hurt. He started calling me "psycho" and "crazy" and that he was going to call the police because I was begging to talk to him. I was going bananas NOT because I was crazy but because I was feeling really unbalanced from his constant hurting me. What kind of guy does that to a girl after sex?

Needless to say, I want nothing more to do with this guy anymore ever again. I question my not wanting anything to do with him sometimes...but then I remember this story and well......

You're not psycho, just hurt. But isn't it disgusting how they can turn it on you and make your intentions out to be something harmful and shameful??? (when it wasn't?) I was literally begging the guy to talk to me......like a child reaching out for comfort after being viciously wounded. And it really did hurt because sex meant something to me......but to him, it was nothing but an animal act. I wasn't crying at first but I ended up crying so hard......it hurt so much to be treated that way.....it hurt really badly. I felt so ashamed.

wah. I was so stupid. Why did I care about such a horrible person? Well, I won't have anything to do with him ever again.

We were dating only a month. He kept saying how much he loved me everyday. I just don't understand how he can say how much he loved me and then all of sudden he decided he doesn't love me anymore. We never had fights or anything like that. He said something about my kissing, and that there were no other woman. What a jerk!

Ugh. If that's the case, he sounds like an utter tool.

You're not a psycho. He's a tool and a coward, and he knows it, so to make himself feel better, he called you a name.

And with that in mind, I plead with you not to have another single thing to do with this guy. He obviously is a jerk, and if he comes calling around again eventually, do yourself a huge favor and hang up.