Spanking

EvaGina

So, whats the deal with spanking?

My bf likes it, not in the "put me over his knee" kinda way, but just once or twice, quite hard, while we are having sex...

Hes the first guy I have been with that gets into it... I like it, but I think thats only becuase I know HE likes it...

So, people, whats the ker-fuffle with spanking?

hehe... I don't get it... my man does it once in a while in a seemingly "joking" manner... I often wonder if he awaits my reaction to see if it's something I'd get into, and I think it's something he'd be happy for me to get into... but it's not for me, it just makes me laugh and wonder "what on earth is he doing?!"

[QUOTE=Eva 1487019]eh he, you have 69 posts -giggle-

Yeah, I am always a little shocked, but if he likes it so much and I dont have a problem with it, Ill get into it for him...[/quote]

Hayles:

Is there a problem with the amount of posts? Ms. OVER 1,000 posts?! hehe, is this a little backlash for the other day's joke about posting being a race to beat you?! hehe

I'll be honest, I love this site, it's so interesting, you can learn and respond and just have the kind of general convo you would have with your friends... without all the bias... it's awesome... I feel at home here!!!

Good on you for 'getting into it' for your man, he must appreciate that!

[QUOTE=Eva 1487019]eh he, you have 69 posts -giggle-

Yeah, I am always a little shocked, but if he likes it so much and I dont have a problem with it, Ill get into it for him...[/quote]

Hayles:

Is there a problem with the amount of posts? Ms. OVER 1,000 posts?! hehe, is this a little backlash for the other day's joke about posting being a race to beat you?! hehe

I'll be honest, I love this site, it's so interesting, you can learn and respond and just have the kind of general convo you would have with your friends... without all the bias... it's awesome... I feel at home here!!!

Good on you for 'getting into it' for your man, he must appreciate that!

69 posts...

lol, I didnt even realise i had over 1000, I still thought I was at 300...

gah work is boring

anyone out there like spanking their gf? I really wanna know why he likes it so much

Spanking can be great fun, but ONLY if the woman is turned on by it. I would never ever just hit a woman to see if she liked it because that seems to me to be very close to physical abuse. But if a woman requested a spanking because that's what she likes, then it can be very sexy. I think it's great for some women and totally wrong for others.

well, first and foremost i am an a** guy so the original question is a no brainer

why do people enjoy it? i think one option is the power trip aspect, same reason a lot of men like anal sex. most guys would love to tie their girl to the bed and have their way with her. its a fantasy thing.

in addition for a lot of people pain and pleasure mix very well, both my last ex's liked suffication and getting spanked. never had a women actualy ask me to choke her before

i would say spanking is newbie S&M

The last guy I was with was really into it. He loved to be spanked and dominated. I found this kind of creepy. I didn't enjoy it at all. I much prefer to be the one who gets dominated, although I don't like spanking. Needless to say, it didn't work out between us.

He was also a toe sucker...yuuuuck.

He was also a toe sucker...yuuuuck.

i know a girl that can ALLMOST orgasm from that

That's what he said and that's why he wanted to try it on me. I'm the kind of person who goes barefoot EVERYWHERE. All I could think about was what had been on my feet over the past few years.

Definitely not orgasm inducing for me.

here is a challenge for ya, what is hardcore S&M ?

its a very general definition, anything from sensory deprivation, binding, submission games, spankings.

always fun to stretch your boundaries.

I dno...

Ill do anything he asks really, but we are still "new" enough to find plain old sex interesting

I hates toe sucking until my bf started doing it to me... it drives me mad...