Sex Toys what do you women prefer?

Heavens, which end? I'm not sure if that is a great idea depending on what you had in mind.

On a more practical note, I'm not sure if that type of chemical (super glue) is a great idea to use in something that gets used in such an intimate area. I'd sort of steer clear of that one!

Just use it as it is. The results are quick expectional ...

Lot's of women like the Hitachi Magic Wand

(one of MY personal favorites) .

There some good online stores where you can go, browse

and even get reviews and ratings on products.

I don't think I'm allowed to post the links here,

but do a google search on "Babeland" and "Good Vibrations".

Hope this helps.

(p.s. - put me down in the "No" column for the superglue idea.)

I found using just a simple vibrator (The realistic feeling ones, not the cheap plastic ones) work great. Just an average size one. Women seem to love the clitoral stimulation, then the penetration. Starting off on a weak buzz...then gradually increasing it.

Any toys bring spice into the bedroom!

Precisely.....more POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah ... you're missing my point. Gluing something on doesn't make it better.

I'm not even sure where you're gluing Joe. More power comes from a bigger motor, a bigger off balance weight, and bigger batteries to drive it all. (Where's Tim the Toolman when you need him? Arh arh arh)

I suspect if Joe was glued to the vibrating part he might not vibrate much at all. Besides, relative distance would be all wrong ... the Rabbit is designed to fit the female anatomy quite well for it's intended usage ... *grins*

Nah ... you're missing my point. Gluing something on doesn't make it better.

I'm not even sure where you're gluing Joe. More power comes from a bigger motor, a bigger off balance weight, and bigger batteries to drive it all. (Where's Tim the Toolman when you need him? Arh arh arh)

I suspect if Joe was glued to the vibrating part he might not vibrate much at all. Besides, relative distance would be all wrong ... the Rabbit is designed to fit the female anatomy quite well for it's intended usage ... *grins*

Well I was kinda just joking about the joe but everyone took it seriously so I let it go.

^^ I didnt like that one

and it dies becuase it gets too hot probably

Back to our regularly scheduled subject ... M likes the mini silver bullet vibe too because it can easily be used in conjunction with other things.

LOVE THE BULLETS!!

I dont get into penatrative toys, but bullets are awesome!!!