well this aint me

rate one o me besty mates likes anuva of me best mates, but shes kinda seein anuva of me best mates, very complicated, I think she shud ask out the one she likes dont you? send jsut_smile your support please coz i think she should be happy. by the was enotalone it was because of you i found out about it you see they met at my birthday party well got on. Any how lee good luck with "scott" trust me it wont upset "nick" coz wev already tlkkd about it as a possibility afta my bday party. Good luck remember to send just_smile ur support!

love u all caz

Basically three of my best mates met at my birthday party and well 2 of them started seeing each other. but now one of them has realised they like the others best mate alot more is that good enough im used to msn sorry. They want to ask o9ut person number three so i am asking people to send their support to just_smile coz she will need it!

Its just a friendly gesture

(giggling just a little) It took a minute to translate is all darling. AHHH The love triangle. Been there seen that will see it again garanteed. The one in the muddle needs to talk to the one they are with. I had a girl friend of mine break up with one guy and be set up by the same with another guy she liked that was a friend to both. No one should stay in a dating relationship with a person they aren't attacted to if they just do not wish to hurt them. In the end they will leave it is just a matter of how much damage will be done before then. I know I did it once a long time ago. VERY BAD IDEA. Go for it save the time and pain. Tell um to stop acting like thier married or something and to just enjoy each others company. Your TOOOO young to be so serious!!!