Shaving my armpits...

haha, ok so I have a question for all you lovely ladies out there. I live in Tx. and it's been rather warm, tank top weather here recently. However, there is one thing that gets on my nerves every summer. I shave my armpits every day, but even if I just get done doing it I still have a shadow there...I don't really know how to explain it other than that...but it looks like I haven't shaved in a couple days. I shave both up and down, and I do it every day, so I don't know what else to do! Anyone have any suggestions? I have fairly light skin, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it being more noticeable... any tips? Thanks!

buy some "facial bleach' and wait a day after shaving to apply it, it will lighten the area, and then wait a day to shave after you apply the bleach as well... you will only have to "bleach" it once every few months.. and you won't have to shave as often either...remember to use "facial bleach" because the armpit is "sensitive skin" so you want to use the "gentle facial bleach" from the drug store that some women use on there face... it's by "sally hansen" of something like that.. it works, a friend of mine use to do this in college to lighten her "arm hair, and her arm pits too".

You should try waxing. Try the peel off wax (the one where you dont need to use the fabric strips). Its really good because you dont have to wait a few days for your hair to get long enough for the regular wax.

I used to have the same problem. Maybe its because we both have light skin it shows up on us more?

I started waxing my underarms when I was a teenager and after a few times it became lighter and finer and now I can just shave it without a problem.

For bikini area - waxing or epilady.

Armpits - live with it. Also, if you havent' yet, buy shave foam and good razor - I use Gilette Satin (they have 2 blades and one strip of aloe vera). First shave by following the direction your hair grows. Immediately after repeat but in the opposite direction.

I wouldn't recomend epilady or waxing on armpits. It's very sensitive part.

You can also try using depilation cream on armpits and after shaving with cream you can use razor over it (first rinse off the cream very well!) That works on bikini area too in case epilady or waxing is too paintfull for you.

Also I suggest several few times to get you bikini area waxed in a salon. To see how it works.