according to the LOA there is no such thing as coincidence...that universe always tries to tell or show us something

almost exactly 1 year ago i gave my ex framed monochromatic photo of my face (late valentine's gift)...it was size about 10 by 12 inches ....i dont think he really like it...he joked that it was biiiigggg...it was actually the beginning of the end of our relationship anyway

and there is my favorite song now...im listening to it for a couple weeks already...many many times (even few times in a row) i saw video first time last night ....in this video this guy is looking at the wall size monochromatic photo of his ex gf's face (exactly the same face shot as mine)..and he sings: " i tried to call but pride wouldnt let me dial"...

i treat this stuff with eye-blink but it was a weird feeling seeing the video anyway

wouldnt you have mixed feelings?

Hey, toonicegirl, about the LOA...I'm just beginning to become even more aware of it! Here's Why...

About 20 yrs ago, this guy and I were dating in college for about 2 yrs until I found out he cheated, and lied to me about it. Then all the sudden, he got married without telling me, let alone not even bother to break up with me.

I found out by playing detective and had the pleasure of meeting his new wife then; I remembered thinking angrily with all the sadness and betrayal to boot: "this marriage will not last". and nearly took my own life due to a broken heart, but Divine help came and talked me out of it.

I felt angry and unforgiving for a long time. Until he finds me on link removed almost 4 years ago. By that time, I've gotten through most other feelings/behavior from what was left over from my family history. We talked about everything, but I made it clear to him that I am not the same woman I was then, and my role in it all.

He also wanted to try to 'pick up where we left off' which I stated to him as being wrong and selfish. He had been trying until six months ago to come back into my life, but I told him in a very long letter about what I expcected, and how not to throw away someone when you pray to have a certain person in your life, then want them back. He waited to long and he's paying a price.

Do you think I may be doing the same thing? I'm saying all this to say, or ask,

Why after 20 years I'm still talking to this guy?

We never argued, and we always treated each other right at that time in spite of any dysfunctionalities we've had then, except when he was angry at me for cheating on him (even though he cheated first and I was true to him that whole time).

He's still traditional ( and wants a relationship with me because he feels that he could not find another woman who has identical qualities to me,) and I'm not in the least and he mentioned something about being willing to change his religion to be with me, but I told him not to do that, and not to wait for me and find someone else.

He considers himself Christian and I'm Pagan and Poly. How can anyone switch on an off their beliefs like that? I don't think it's realistic. Talk about someone who's willing to do anything to get me back.

He really burnt me then. I don't hate him, but not really wanting to have an intimate realtionship with him, except to treat him kindly, besides he's 500 miles away. Since my long letter, (lambasting him for selfish request for me to consider moving to CA, after I just signed the lease to my apt. in AZ, among other things).

I think he got the message. I've become much more stronger and assertive over the years as well as guarded in wanting to try to love again, this man reminds me of that. He was the only man I had fallen in love with and not since.

Any thoughts on this?