Here starts another semesterr...

Oh god, Im so anxious! Uni starts in a few days and Im so nervous!! I moved to a different uni because my other one was too far to travel to. Im not going to know anyone there nor any of the rooms or anything! Im really nevous! arghh!

Im scared Im going to fail. I really dont want to fail, I also have clinical placement soon, Im worried about it, Im scared Im going to do something wrong and fail. Im getting a tension headache from all this stress!! argh!!

Im doing nursing! We get put into hospitals for two weeks and get assessed on EVERYTHING!!! From giving needles to dressing wounds and giving medication!

Im scared of failing because I just want to finish this degree as quick as possible, I want to study something else as well, I dont want to be a registered nurse all my life.

Listen. Stop second guessing yourself. You'll do fine. Just believe it yourself!

I honestly don't know why I go to school myself either, but you can't get into that mindset. Just be sure of yourself and where you're headed. You know where you're going right? That's all that matters.

Thanks guys, I appricate it.

I printed out everything I need for this week and the work looks so hard!! Im so scared. I did part time last year because I needed to work and i was under a lot of stress, now that im full time again Im really nervous.

I feel like Im behind on my stuff and I really need to work hard this semester. My heart has been beating like crazy all day and I havent had anything to eat because Im so nervous and I'l just throw it all up!

Im worried about the most stupidest things ever, I cant help it. Argh!

I know Im not going to be able to sleep tonight and I'l probably be a mess tomorrow at uni.