A full year now for me

Happy Independence Day!!! I wish I had the peace you proclaim.

Orlander

Thanks Orlander. I guess it is a kind on Independence day for me. I do feel at peace. So many things that bothered me in the last year seem to have just faded into the blue. I needed to realise that most of it was internal, hence the value of NO CONTACT. It made me look at me, and realise what I have control over, and what I don't. It's helped me so, so much.

Hey Mcgyver: never never lose hope. We're human, Hope is what we have, and hope helps us move and do things. Keep doing, Keep the hope for yourself.

Glad that you are in a state of peace. It is very encouraging to hear and gives me something to look forward to.

Always look forward. Gee, I really wish I could tell the secret, but there is no secret, we're all different. One thing that helped me, though was (and still is) in thinking that this woman is a person, not a god. This is a person, that just as I looked up to her, it's also possible to look straight and say "I deserved better than this." That realisation has helped me tremendously, and you can't buy that, only go through it until you see for yourself.

Hmm, nobody special yet? Well, I can understand if thats the case. Even a year wouldn't be long enough to get the heart ready for another round. But I do hope that some girl come along and blows you off your feet!

Thanks for this.Actually I had a Friendgirl (she's a girl, and she's my friend, she's a friendgirl, as opposed to a girlfriend) come over last night and make me dinner. that was nice. Tonight there is another girl that I am going out with. I'm not looking to fall in love. To be true, I am enjoying being by myself. I'm surprising myself every step of the way. Not that every surprise is a good one, but they are surprises nonetheless.

I am so much more comfortable in my skin than I was, and I listen to what my gut tells me, more than I ever did. I'm doing great, I'm feeling great!

Now, if a speacial lady comes along and likes what she sees and hears coming from my mouth, that will be the next step. Don't get me wrong, I am doing wonderfully, but I still have fears, but as i see it, that's just human. I have hopes, too, and that is also human. I think that what I am doing, even on a subconscious level, is t aking my time. I'm 33, there is time for everything, and there is no need for rushing anything. I'm ok.