Betrayal feels freakin fantastic!

So...i find out that my best friend (now not a friend) lately has been drinking, and hanging out with my ex...infact i just drove by and her truck is parked right in front of his house...in fact...i was driving around with my dad and she actually sped past us and almost hit someone else...she sure was in a hurry. They both have pictures on their myspace of eachother...wow...i thought i was pretty much over her...why does this hurt so damn much. He was my best friend for years...i even forgave them both after she cheated on me with him the september before last. This really sucks

What really bugs me is...i know his password to myspace...i know i shouldnt be doing this but i cant resist...i see their messages. Im not going to tell him to change his PW cause i know it...but i really want him to...both of their profs are on private view...but i have a hard time resisting that.

What really bugs me is...i know his password to myspace...i know i shouldnt be doing this but i cant resist...i see their messages. Im not going to tell him to change his PW cause i know it...but i really want him to...both of their profs are on private view...but i have a hard time resisting that.

Man you're torturing yourself, seriously, like she said above...you've got to stop looking at their pages, each time you give in you're only hurting yourself more. I got curious here and there and found my ex's online journal thing(BAD IDEA), you never want to know every single thought a person has about you....it'll drive you insane. I got hooked for a while too and kept looking at it, I finally realized I was only hurting myself by looking at every little detail of her life with and without me(glad it only took a little more than a couple weeks too). I haven't looked at it in months, even while we dated again...just a bad idea. Forget their passwords, and move on.

Seeing an ex whome you DON'T Care about with some random guy would be very annoying and would make you feel prettu bad and awful. And now your best friend (or close friend) with her?. it would feel even worst. Just remember you guys are not together for a reason. (whatever didn't work out between you two) and say you made the best decision. make yoruself busy now to get your mind off it,

Man...advice isn't going to get you over your lonliness, you've got that all wrong. YOU have got to get over YOUR lonliness, there's nothing in this site that we can say to MAKE you do anything, you've just got to do it. Right now, you seem fine sitting around caring about what's going on with your ex...of course that's going to make you feel lonely. If you really want to DO something about it and stop hurting yourself, DO something... Like I said, I can't make you go out and try new things, meet others, whatever...you have got to make yourself do that. If you don't have that willingness to try, then you're not gonna get anywhere.

Yea, i realize that DropToZero...thats why i said "no amount of advice can make lonliness go away"

I am just venting here...i have heard plenty of advice and i know what to do, where to go, and how to go about doing it...i just get in slumps, like everyone else...

yeah slumps suck, I understand. But...if anyone's gonna do it, I'll push you haha ...>>>>>>GO>>>>>> lol Venting may help from time to time to release all those feelings, but dont keep falling back on it though...or it's all you'll do.