What should i do go for him or not?

OK people if you are reading this please help me out!!! I just broke up with my boyfriend just recently he said hes moving on but people still tell me he likes me the problem is i like one of his friends saul i dont know if they're good friends or not but i know they are friends. and you know how most guys are they wont cross that line if one of their friends likes me.Well ive known saul ever since last year and he was in a relationship with this girl cynthia for like a year but we talked and ive always liked him hes sweet and smart and hes an awesome b-ball player i like all those qualitys in him well know were both single he broke up with his gf BUT.. heres the issue hes been hanging around with this one girl named genevieve everybody tells me that there parents are good friends and thats why they are always together but to me it seems that guys only hang out with girls (as much as he hangs out with her )if they like that girl. Like he drives so he stays after while shes in volleyball practice and takes her home afterward and at our b-ball practice ( hes our manager) he brang her along and she said that he invited her to come watch him and us practice.He has always seemed pretty cool to me like for awhile when he was with cynthia for like a few months we talked on msn a few nights out of the week and it got deep like i told him alot of stuff like hwo i liked and stuff and all that and he would tell me some stuff to and then my computer broke and i lost his e-mail and the computer talk was cut off. My problem is should i try and let him know im interested in him or does it pretty much seem like hes all ready with this other girl? Hes never know that i am interested in him and if you think i should still try what should i do to let him klnow im interested because i dont want to straight out tell him because i do have alot to lose.

Wow this is confusing..... Well you should just tell Saul how you feel about him. Don't worry about your Ex since you arn't sure if they're even close friends. As for that other girl who likes Saul, don't worry about her either and just talk to Saul before she gets him first. If he says 'no' don't worry about it, you just wern't met to be. I hope that helps.