Friend or Foe.....?

Meet someone online who I thought would make a great friend,so after two days of talking online we decided to meet up at a restraunt,the dinner was going great her husband and my husband were really enjoying each others company ,than all of a sudden she ask about my Ged which I had explained on my profile that Im trying to get my Ged so I can take a few nursing aid classes,So anyway she asks in a rude way why didn't I finish Highscool what grade did you drop out in . I was kind of shocked by this and the waiter beside me seemed very shocked,So after she says this to me she goes on to talk about how young she is and how she graduated in 2006.Than she started ranting about how her husband is 27 and shes 19.I really had no problem with her age not once did I mention this I don't know why she kept bringing this up.Can anyone make sense of this](*,)

LOL

someone who is insecure in herself as a person, so she uses her schooling to try and prove shes better than others.

I wouldnt hate her for it, she was probably feeling a bit threatened or scared and just SERIOIUSLY put her foot in her mouth, she was probably trying to impress you.