Quick question, I have been testing waters with the EX, I even had to innitiate the first date after she came to me asking if I was ready to try again. *sigh* dunno if I messed up there but, only time shall tell.

Anyways, I would talk with her on several occations and during our conversations I would try and talk to her, and in the middle of something I was saying she would run off and talk to someone she knew, then after a while, come back and i'd have to either start over or i'd change the subject. (School relationship)

I give her my undivided attention, regardless if I see someone I know or not.

Meh, I dunno maybe im just frustrated. It's just annoying, what do you think?

Think so? I dunno, it's frustrating though, i'll give you an example: I was talking to her about a serious issue that had been bothering me, and she runs off and hugs a friend. When she asks me "now where were we at" I have to tell her dont worry it's not important.

Hey Ericson-

I know people like this, socially scatterbrained, perhaps. I think in your situation here you should work to ascertain whether this is her, who she is, or if this behavior is a true reflection of her level of interest in you yourself. Does she do this to other people, or only with you? Have you talked to her about why she does this? Have you expressed how this makes you feel?

Those would be good steps on a path to a solution here I think.

Think so? I dunno, it's frustrating though, i'll give you an example: I was talking to her about a serious issue that had been bothering me, and she runs off and hugs a friend. When she asks me "now where were we at" I have to tell her dont worry it's not important.

Yeh - I do this too.

When I'm being selfish and uninterested......

Hi Ericson

Yeah, I agree with Awdree, it is bad form...

Really sounds like something that would be done in school...

Now... I have an inkling that she is "checking" with her friends maybe so to speak, as you two are getting back together...

Hopefully, it will evaporate after not much longer...

It's probably kind of annoying... But, it doesn't sound like a bad "sign" for your relationship, maybe good... (Oh, he's still so cute...)

Maybe she doesn't realize she is doing this.

Good luck and congratulations on getting back with her guy.

All the best.

Jeff

Thanks for the replies guys, no, she's not like this with other people. I'm thinking she's doing it to get at me? In any case, another incident yesterday, I saw her in the hall engaged in a conversation and about 2 sentences in she went down the hall without so much as a goodbye.. extremely frustrating..