Girl acts too goofy....

Yates33

I met this girl online. We talked on and off for about two months, nothing serious. We finally met up about a week ago and had a wonderful time. I knew she liked me right away because of the way she touched me, flirted and smiled the whole time. Over that week I talked to her a couple of times on the phoine and we set up a date for this past Sunday, I woke up really late and never called...but neither did she. She texes me later that night saying I "played" her, although she was joking I believe...so I call her up and she doenst pick up and instead texes me saying "call you back in a min" but never called. Today she finally called and I try to set up a meeting for Friday, but she kept playing it off like "what would we do?" and then she would proceed to change the subject and jokea bout stuff. She was acting really silly and goofy, like entertaining herself, I tried to bring up the friday subject up again, and she would stay on it for a few seconds then it would drift to more of her goofiness. I finally told her I had to go (I wasnt putting up with games) and she was like "why I amk boring you?" she didnt say this in acold way....so we hung up.

whats up with this girl?

I'm a girl, so I know some stuff bout girls... it seems this girl likes you but is uncomfortable about the whole 'not calling' thing, she is probably testing you now to see if you do really like her - but not consciously... not playing games... just doing it without knowing... She may even be a little reluctant to set up the next date in case she gets played. So, maybe you should just text her, "Know I screwed up the last date by sleeping in, but if you'd give me another shot I'd love to catch up with you again, on your terms"...

It's worth a shot, and at least by asking her, you'll either get a yes or no...

P.S. Girls always get goofy when it comes to guys... think of it as flattery!

I'm a girl, so I know some stuff bout girls... it seems this girl likes you but is uncomfortable about the whole 'not calling' thing, she is probably testing you now to see if you do really like her - but not consciously... not playing games... just doing it without knowing... She may even be a little reluctant to set up the next date in case she gets played. So, maybe you should just text her, "Know I screwed up the last date by sleeping in, but if you'd give me another shot I'd love to catch up with you again, on your terms"...

It's worth a shot, and at least by asking her, you'll either get a yes or no...

P.S. Girls always get goofy when it comes to guys... think of it as flattery!

Good answer.