Im a bi- sexual girl and I have like this girl for 5 years, in a couple of months will be 6 years. The girl that I like have a boyfriend for 2 years and a couple of months. She jokes around being gay and everything. But my friends told me she was only "joking" Why would you joke around being gay?? Am I right?? Unless YOU ARE...Well this year is my last year at high school and I was hoping to tell her how I feel. Should I tell her how I feel? But if I do, will she be scared of me and freaked out..please please help!! What should I do??

ive dealt with a female friend for quite some time now being bi-sexual, theres absolutely nothing wrong with it, im a guy and yes i am bi-sexual myself, get this girl drunk, and then ask her lol!! it always helps, but no seriously be cautious of that kind of stuff, if your friends with her and dont wanna jeapordize the friendship, its better off to SLOWLY come on, if she rejects, ask her why, if she says no shes not that way, then drop it. if shes weary about the situation, talk to her about it, it will help trust me!!!! good luck

Hey........Im not gay but I thought I would be nice and try to help you.......I dont no how much this will help since I dont no the whole story and I dont no how you feel abt her cuz i've never had feelings for a girl but if your heart says to tell her then you should, but be sure not to say it in a way that would totally freak her out. She probably will freak out but hopfully not to bad! And I no some girls here who act like they are gay, but I no that they arnt really, so the answer to your question is yes there is ppl who joke around about being gay. But hey thats jus my advice....like I said I have no clu abt the whole story so ya!