Still So Angry

My Ex and I broke up last August and he moved out. He had an anger problem and he left me with another year and a half on the lease and a dog. I have had contact with him and still see him on occasion, but I just can't anymore, because nothing ever changes. We still argue! We argued all the time, and he would be very abusive and then leave and go to his mother's house. When he cooled down the next day and was ready to talk, he'd call me at work. He would come back home, and within a week, it would happen all over again. I am so angry, and now I am contimplating finding a new home for my dog. It is so hard to take care of a dog by myself with my work schedule and trying to be single and get my life back. He's alone too much, and it's not fair. I feel so guilty and angry.

I take kickbox 3 days a week and try to get to the gym to lift. I guess I need to go 7 days a week, because it's not helping. I go to therapy once a week too. Both my parents are alcoholics and never cared about me. I spend every day dealing with this, and I try my best to keep going and learn from it, but it is so hard, and it affects every relationship I ever had, and then I go through the whole abandonment thing when there's a breakup.

Does anybody have any words or advice for me???

You need to be like a castle gate , close yourself to bad people/things/events. Letting the enemy into your castle (even if its your bf or parents) will only lead your castle to be left in ruins. Your emotions devasted read ' doormat '

Cut these people out of your life, if it where me then the dog stays , this because if you have this much time to goto the gym then you can walk the dog too, better yet combine the dog walking with your training, that way both of you get exersises. Its not the dog's fault that your ex is acting like an animal.

Anyway do you put garbage in your house?, or do you put it on the street? Same counts for garbage people ,dispose of them for the trash that they are.Your parents are just strangers who happened to be related by blood, your ex doesn't need a relationship, he needs theraphy and you aren't a professional to help him with that, or in other words distantiate yourself from him.

Only bring love and light into the lives of the people that you know, and refuse to give another spin to that wheel of hatred.