I thought I liked her quite a lot. Went through a lot just to be with her. I'll just skip that part and get on with the question.

I've been with her for only over a month. I was really happy at the beginning, but I think my feelings for her are starting to fade. Everything seems like a routine now. Wake up, traffic jam, classes, club activities, and then off to spend time with the gf. I dont get much sleep these days, not to mention time to do my own stuff. Major exams in May, and Im not even prepared.

Im not sure if I really like her like how I used to, and I know that she likes me quite a great deal. Things are just starting and Im feeling this way already. This isnt a good sign, right?

The thing is I dont think that a gf is what I should have now. I would still feel heartbroken if I do break up with her, but I dont think I like her as much as she likes me to continue being with her.

She's a very nice girl, and I dont want to hurt her feelings. I dont know how to go about this now. Valentine's is around the corner, and I dont want to ruin it for her. If its possible, I would still want to care for her, but probably not as a bf. I dont see me and her going far in our relationship.

Right now Im hanging on to see if I could make this work... I feel close to her, and I dont want to lose her as a friend if we ever break up. What should I do/say?

The excitement of something new is gone and now its routine. Welcome to the world of relationships. I think being that your young and have lots of other activities your involved with, you should let her go. The longer you keep her around, the harder its going to be for her when you do leave her. If your feeling this way already, than I doubt things will change. In the future, you will learn that in order to keep a relationship exciting, you have to put in effort. But you have to really want it.

Rather than just keep how you're feeling inside until you can't take it anymore and then dump her, I would humbly suggest telling her how you feel. Perhaps if you both could have a conversation about how you and her are feeling it might open up possibilities you never thought of...or it could confirm where you were heading, and then you can let her go, which is what she deserves if that's really the way you feel. Lack of communication kills realtionships dead like Raid.

You've only been with her a month and it is getting stale? For me, a month is still in the extreme beginning/honeymoon phase. If you like her, maybe you should stick it out for a little longer to see how it goes. Chances are you feel like this because you don't like her as much as you thought you did. Believe me, a month is nothing.